just a clutch up

Jots S.R.M.C.

I used to ride with a stuntbike team years ago..

I'm tired of breaking bones however- I live in arizona and I just sent down my f4i stunt bike..

guess what im trying to say is.. I don't endorse nor encourage said events or actions.. as they have cost me a deal of trouble with the law.. and put myself and others in danger..

Ok enough of the legals

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6t0MIcPm61w&feature=channel_video_title]Yamaha FZ6r Wheelie- 1st 2nd and 3rd gear shift through - YouTube[/ame]

and when I get my "Lot" Bike down here in tucson.. I'll be having some fun.. Mind you- In the parking "LOTS" - keep it off the streets... This video was just to show some kids you can switch through gears - they were being show offs and I had to show them how its done.. I even threw a leg out to poke fun

Oh and at the end this 18 year old kid " Pib" chimed in... - No Pib. You still can't do that too :) lol

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

Jots S.R.M.C.

Bike's a little long and heavy to be a stunter-

You can have alot of fun with it.. it's great for drifting.. I havent tried anything but straightaway stuff since I don't have any sliders or any cage at all

I love my FZ so much I just don't want to hurt her.. She's the most underrated bike in my opinion.. and I will forever smack, laugh, argue with anyone that says otherwise..

It can make you coffee if you tell her to :) Yeah its a Her.. and her name is ashley !

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Jots S.R.M.C.

Thank's marthy -

We will see in the future... I REALLLLLYYYY like my license so im not for getting together and recording anything these days- Just a ocasional - random pop up here and there..

Theres ALOT of fun things you can do with this thing that im unable to put on camera..

But the bike is freaking sweet on the mountain- with a small adjustment to the rear suspension and cartiage emulators you can put your knee down. on STOCK tires no problem..