July BOTM winner is......

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
RooKie!! :wav:

Wooster

I'll never get "Bike of The Month" with this sh!tty camera I have

RooKie

Thanks everyone for all the positive feedback! I'm really happy and don't even know who to tell because no one I live with cares about this stuff, haha. But yeah, means a lot to me. Thanks again. :thumbup:

I'll never get "Bike of The Month" with this sh!tty camera I have
Not going to lie, an okay camera will work well, but if you want to be more creative and greater possibilities of capturing your surroundings, a good DSLR with a decent lens is a must.

buzzbomb

Elite Member

Fizzer6R

think the palm trees did it :cool:

Wooster

Thanks everyone for all the positive feedback! I'm really happy and don't even know who to tell because no one I live with cares about this stuff, haha. But yeah, means a lot to me. Thanks again. :thumbup:

Not going to lie, an okay camera will work well, but if you want to be more creative and greater possibilities of capturing your surroundings, a good DSLR with a decent lens is a must.
I know I'm just being an ass...lol I haven't gone anywhere scenic yet this year where I can take some nice picks with the bike. Plus it seems every weekend I'm putting new stuff on her so I'll wait till she is finished. I'm all over the October BOTM...lol. Congrats by the way

richierich781

yes I got 2nd with 3 votes! woohooo! lol

congrats rookie!

Wooster

congrats rookie!
Thats probably because most of us here do not know how to vote for this thing. I still haven't figured it out yet.

RooKie

congrats rookie!
Thanks man. I must say, I was a bit worried about my entry once I saw your sick ride! Try a nicer background and I'm sure you'll get it next time.

Z3roFlaw

Congrats! Nice shot and of course nice bike! :Sport:

Z3roFlaw

What happened to my bike picture submission!? I was one of the first if not THE first for July to submit their pic and I don't see it up anymore. I was curious to see if I got any votes at all, but it appears to be gone.

And yea, before you ask, I'm sure it was there before and was there when the voting started.

RooKie

Hey guys. Made this graphic for my signature (I'm copying kevin8198's idea), and figured I'd share and maybe we can use it somehow in advertising future BOTM contests. Hope you guys like it.

Attachments

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

6R Blackout

Congratulations man! You do have a sweet ride with your color scheme. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Casey (aka) Hunter77!

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member