jsp's home made fender eliminator (props to tatty for the idea)

JSP

Super Moderator
Here she is! Thanks for the idea tatty! Came out great. Had to mod the bracket a little more than you had to but I am very pleased with the outcome. :D

All painted up:

On the bike:

Bracket, nuts and paint = $14 FE! Will pick up some plate lights from ebay soon.

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator

wby0001

do you know what size nuts you had to buy for it? i'm out of town for a few days but want to get crackin' on this. looks awesome by the way.

6R Blackout

Looks really good man nice job J! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 6R Blacout

JSP

Super Moderator
do you know what size nuts you had to buy for it? i'm out of town for a few days but want to get crackin' on this. looks awesome by the way.
This is for the FZ8 but they were M8 for mine. Believe it is same for FZ6R.

EDIT: tatty beat me... :D

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
She looks much better without the big tail. Nice job Jay! Really like it. You kept the Danmoto on... nice!

Thanks! Looks so much better and meaner with the FE.

Yeah, the Danmoto is not permanently mounted still (hanger not on) but I have been running it anyways just to see how she feels. Runs smooth and great so all may be ok. For any long rides before I get the PCV I may throw stock back on. Dont want any issues far away from home and all. ;)

6R Blackout

So J besides your FE what other plans do you have for mods on your 8. It's a fine bike to begin with how could it be any more good-looking

JSP

Super Moderator
So J besides your FE what other plans do you have for mods on your 8. It's a fine bike to begin with how could it be any more good-looking

First plans are to get the PCV. Then a center stand. Need a tank protector too.... tatty got me on the idea of powder coating my rims gold too ;). Miss my R6 gold rims! Maybe some shorty black levers with gold adjusters. Integrated rear light maybe...

Think thats about it for now :D :facepalm: of course needs wife approval haha. All these things will come down the road. Cant spend too much money at once.

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member