JonKerr Interview

JonKerr

Elite Member
Last edited:

fz6rwolf

Just got 2 brother rat terrier pups a few weeks ago, fun smart little dogs.

JonKerr

Elite Member

Craxican

I have a lot of pets man, i understand about the bearded dragon...I have one of those too...we recently lost one of our chinchillas :(...sorry for your loss man

JonKerr

Elite Member

Craxican

Nice colors...Falcor is just about 2ft long...standard green...about 2 1/2yrs old...although Falcor is MEAN lol...i know they're docile, but he is such a chicken that he is always beefing up and hissing so I have to keep him separated from the other animals...he chills with me when I play video games though

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
People looked at me funny when I told them how sad I was when my female Western Hognose snake died. She was 4 years old, and it was totally unexpected. Some people just don't understand that pets are like children, no matter what species they may be.

That really is a great looking beardie. Sorry you had to lose him.

PhatPhizzixxer

Thanks man. I really miss him. I'm not afraid to admit I cried like a little baby. :eek: How big is your beardie? Bob was HUGE! About 26" nose to tail. And people couldn't believe that he actually liked to snuggle up into my neck while laying on my chest.
Great picture, JonKerr!! So sorry to hear you lost him...I understand about losing pets, too, & it is very painful. Your dogs are really cute, too. Nice interview, btw.

JonKerr

Elite Member
Last edited:

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks man. Bob had been acting a little odd for a couple of days. We were going to take him to the exotic pets vet we have but he was gone by the morning. Still have no idea what it was.

Sorry guys. I didn't mean this to turn into a grieving thread about my Dragon. :eek:
It's cool man. We understand more than just bikes, ya know. :p Motorcyclists tend to be pretty passionate people. That's what makes us a unique breed.