Isnt She Pretty

roidrage

I love this bike... and my tbr exhaust will be here on tuesday... just put a 170/60 on the back... i love the way it looks... and the battleax tires are great

Attachments

Newmason

Wow the 170 sure makes the rear look a bit fatter! I like it! How does it fit? Any spacer issues or sidewall issues? You mounted it on the stock rim right?

JonKerr

Elite Member

RenegadeRider

That is a VERY beautiful bike... sometimes I wish I would have gotten a Raven... but I really like the yellow bike...

ksanbon

Very classy!

While you're answering questions, did the 170 made your speedo accurate?

JonKerr

Elite Member

roidrage

The speedo is way off due to the fact i changed the sprockets to the driven sprockets. +2 in the back -1 in the front. Also you cant tell but i tinted the taillight to a darker black. There is a white underglow kit on there to. They are the 16s and they were mounted on the stock rim. I feel like it is much easier to lean but i dont think it is because of the bigger tire. Just the shape of it. No spacing problems at all.

The 170 looks alot better! Makes the bike look more agressive if you ask me!

Mart Man FZ6R

Don't you worry about being pulled over for no side view mirrors. Where I live you'd get popped in a heartbeat for that. I'm also really surprised at how many people have gone to the flush mounts in front. Seems like every time I'm looking at a photo of thier bike, the blinkers are gone. Seems like a lot of FE kits as well.

MikeN02

Don't you worry about being pulled over for no side view mirrors. Where I live you'd get popped in a heartbeat for that. I'm also really surprised at how many people have gone to the flush mounts in front. Seems like every time I'm looking at a photo of thier bike, the blinkers are gone. Seems like a lot of FE kits as well.
Flush mounts kind of clean up the bike and so do FE kits... other members put extra lights in the front where the "air scoops" are. One of the very first things that are taken off are the fenders, and exhaust replacements.

roidrage

I don't worry about the mirrors because I have them. They r the pigspotters with built in turn signals. They do not work well to see behind u though

Mart Man FZ6R

I don't worry about the mirrors because I have them. They r the pigspotters with built in turn signals. They do not work well to see behind u though
OK, didn't see any mirrors in the photo's you put up was why I asked.

owldaddy

Don't you worry about being pulled over for no side view mirrors. Where I live you'd get popped in a heartbeat for that
I'd say your pretty lucky these days MartMan, I have had the misfortune of dealing with Riverbank's finest, before the Sheriff contracted for the job. Not a pleasant experience :)