Is this a squid?

buzzbomb

Elite Member

CtrlAltDl

Whoa, so many people hatin' cuz they don't have the skillz to put down a 6-pack on the bike while rockin' da loafers!

:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

r0ar

I think it's all pretty obvious. He can't wear the helmet because it would moosh the spikes on his head and he's staring longingly at the gas station because he has no gas. That's why he's able to keep a six pack on his tank - he's pushing the bike. This guy is a RIDER in all caps. The bike's out of gas and he still refuses to leave it behind.

Which is why he's wearing loafers and not riding boots. Can you imagine having to push your bike in traffic, while balancing a six pack on your tank, and wearing motorcycle boots? Loafers are the obvious, more comfortable option. This is a very intelligent man with carefully thought out plans.

The lack of a license plate? Easy, he must have just got the bike, and he's a cop and feels comfortable that he can ride without a plate until he can get one.

So, we've got a guy with short hair, who is the very epitome of a rider, on a recently purchased red Kawasaki, who is also a cop.

Sound familiar to anyone????? :D

Hahaha , this made my day ( that started twenty minutes ago). ohhh Rookkk

linkgt

I think it's all pretty obvious. He can't wear the helmet because it would moosh the spikes on his head and he's staring longingly at the gas station because he has no gas. That's why he's able to keep a six pack on his tank - he's pushing the bike. This guy is a RIDER in all caps. The bike's out of gas and he still refuses to leave it behind.

Which is why he's wearing loafers and not riding boots. Can you imagine having to push your bike in traffic, while balancing a six pack on your tank, and wearing motorcycle boots? Loafers are the obvious, more comfortable option. This is a very intelligent man with carefully thought out plans.

The lack of a license plate? Easy, he must have just got the bike, and he's a cop and feels comfortable that he can ride without a plate until he can get one.

So, we've got a guy with short hair, who is the very epitome of a rider, on a recently purchased red Kawasaki, who is also a cop.

Sound familiar to anyone????? :D
+1 REP! nice one

Rcnewton

Well he's obviously stuck in traffic and thought what the hell... I could use a roadie!!! I also like the missing licence plate....

RooKie

LOL... love the pic. Seems like he may just be walking the bike though, none of his lights are on.

RoadTrip

I seen these spike haired posers before, standing next to their bikes looking around to see whos looking at them, it's no big deal, but it is kinda funny - they might actually be alright dudes, just got a little too much douchebag going on. But, they often attract and have hot women, as Dakine has proven. Dammit, I wanna be a douchebag!

See red

to me this is just a goof... squids are the street racing, I am a racer driver, soooooper cool stud! LOOK AT ME!!!!! dumas.