Is this a good deal on Two Brothers Carbon Fiber Full

txjames

Elite Member

TokenSSDD

Amazon.com: Two Brothers Racing M-2 V.A.L.E. Full System - Carbon Fiber 005-2570107V: Automotive

($822 on sale)

What else would I NEED? I'm not looking to change performance, just looking to be heard. The stock "hybrid" sounding exhaust is so quiet I can hear the road noise and whistle and not the engine at all below about 5000-6000 RPM.

Do I HAVE to get the juice box to "balance" the bike (will just having the TBR exhaust hurt anything)?

Thanks!
Either the Juice Box or the Power Commander isn't completely necessary, but it helps because you can adjust the fuel-to-air ratio after installing the new exhaust. Also 58cycle.com has the CF for ~$790 with free shipping. But if you want something for sound for a little cheaper then talk to Marthy. His exhausts are pretty nice from everything I've seen and it'll save you a lot versus other brands.

kevin8198

Elite Member

TokenSSDD

kevin8198

Elite Member

txjames

Elite Member

kevin8198

Elite Member

txjames

Elite Member

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
:hijack:

I have a used carbon fiber TBR + JB for sale....only $750 for both plus shipping. :D

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Why are you getting rid of it??
Just looking for some spare money. There's nothing wrong with it, I'm just trying to liquidate some things that I don't "absolutely" need.