interesting R1

Fizzer6R

this shows up on a Thai rental website, another forum said it's a Thai '10 R1, but searching shows their R1's look more like US versions. this appears to be more of a concept draft, looks like a R6 & R1 mated, and the exhaust has never been that sleek, look copied from a MV F4, ohlins forks usually only on yami limited editions, never single sided swingarm

hey how come this part of forum says Non FZ6 Motorcycle Section, what happened to the R? just noticed :p

CrazyCawi

this shows up on a Thai rental website, another forum said it's a Thai '10 R1, but searching shows their R1's look more like US versions. this appears to be more of a concept draft, looks like a R6 & R1 mated, and the exhaust has never been that sleek, look copied from a MV F4, ohlins forks usually only on yami limited editions, never single sided swingarm

hey how come this part of forum says Non FZ6 Motorcycle Section, what happened to the R? just noticed :p
that is a mv agusta f4 hybrid with an r1 twist IMO

Last edited:

latony007

That thing is Bad *** looking, I love the mirrors and the fairing goes all the way back. Very future looking.

Bert-Aus

Could just be photoshop, as the mirrors and swingarm look like Fireblade, but the rear look MV4.

maybe it is the rumoured SS triple?

I wouldnt say no to testing on Aussie roads, purely Research & Development purposes of course

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

DragonBlu

No, I think you are all wrong. I bet it's the new R7. Seven cylinders! :zombie:

JSP

Super Moderator
No, I think you are all wrong. I bet it's the new R7. Seven cylinders! :zombie:
Yamaha actually made a R7. (minus the 7 cylinder bit.. ) :D

Sexy bike.

Detrich

R 150cc? Some near-3rd world countries get models that developed countries don't. lol

I think it's a baby R6 that's a 150cc

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member

abyss1406

Its gotta be the new R7. I want it