Integrated Tail Light

mtucker

Anyone know for a decently price integrated tail light? I remember there was a seller based out of British Columbia for like $80 on ebay before but I can no longer find it. Also does any one know where to get one with the plugs on it? (I don't want to splice wires). Thanks!

DakinechicK

Last edited:

EddieFx4

need some help installing my integrated light...

the light comes with blue and yellow wires'--- and the stock wires are both brown... which one goes whre?? also the black wires--do i just bolt those underneath a nut and tightened it up?

please help.. i already blew a fuse the first time.

eddie

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

cavcuz05

just ordered mine from :canada:...we will see...they have sold 84 so i cant wait

EddieFx4

I got your PM and responded.
sweet thanks man. yea i figured what was the problem. it looks like it needs a bigger fuse than a 15. i put a 20 on the fuse box turn signals and it seems to be working.

also-- is the fast blinking normal??

Eddie

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

mike1000

Multidirectional LED blinkers to save your life!

Listen man if you want some serious LED's for being seen front back and side. Here's what you need to buy and from where. I put them on my Raven and they are silly bright in the sun or by moonlight. You will be seen.

The address for you and anyone that wants real emergency grade blinkers can find them here. They are the new LED's that are used in new police units head and taillights. They are legal to buy the amber only. No problem. Also, super easy to install. Scroll through the flash patters until you get to steady on. Then install and sync up each side.

Here is the link at feniex.com...
https://www.feniex.com/picture_library/1878762528.jpg

or

click products, then emergency, then hide-a-ways, then "Fairy LED". Kind of a silly name but no matter, they work. Pricey but definitely worth your life!