Indianapolis apartments *Update*

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
*UPDATE*

I have decided to move into the Aspen Lakes apartments in southern Indianapolis.

Thanks everyone for the input! You guys are awesome! :leghump:

Last edited:

Brock Kickass

Get one with a spare room so that I can lean on you to crash at your place when I finally realize my dream of going to a Colts home game. I'll bring as much beer as i can carry in a motorcycle backpack.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member
Last edited:

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
I will be working at the IU School of Medicine in/near downtown.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

bmw675

Congrats on the move back. I've only visited Indianapolis a few times but I really liked it. Much better than Chicago for me.

ajskillz13

I will be working at the IU School of Medicine in/near downtown.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2
My brother rented downtown for a year. He stayed at a really nice place on the canal called the Cosmopolitan. Rent wasn't cheap, but it's a great location and very new / modern facilities. There are a few places on the canal that might be what you're looking for.

If you don't want to commute from outside the 465 loop, I'd suggest getting all the way downtown. Wouldn't suggest Broad Ripple unless you really love the college bar scene.

Edit: Just looked up IU Med on Google maps... completely forgot it was on the canal! The Cosmo is just a few blocks south on the corner of Senate and Michigan. You should definitely have some nice options close to work.

Last edited:

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Invader Jim

Not sure about where to live as I live an hour away but you should try McNiven's Scottish pub once you get settled in. They actually serve haggis. I tried some. It is not for me but their other food is good and their beer selection is great. There are also some really good microbreweries in Indy.

bleedinblue

Elite Member

darksidefz6r

I lived at Abbington Apartments which is located just north of Lafayette Ave on Georgetown Rd. It was a nice place but my vehicle was broken into the first night there. Other than that no problems. If you would like to live outside of Indy you may consider Avon, it's just west of 465 and is a nice place with downtown being just a short distance away. Carmel is also a nice place on the north side but further from downtown than Avon. Indy is not a horrible city but I hated it as i prefer small town living. Good luck with your move.

bleedinblue

Elite Member

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

bleedinblue

Elite Member

bleedinblue

Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member