Indiana riders???

darksidefz6r

I will probably be up in avon tomorrow evening.

ajskillz13

I'm not sure if I can make it down for MotoGP yet, but if I can, I'll definitely look into it.

BTW, how do you like those Ogio bags on the back of your motorcycle? I've been looking into getting some. I have an Ogio backpack, but I was looking for something more touring friendly.
They're alright. They sag a bit towards the tire when filled and are tough to keep on when empty. I'm looking into hard cases.

cookie25

just got my bike yesterday 2011 fz6r cooper color live around muncie area and looking for some riding buddies also

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

ajskillz13

just got my bike yesterday 2011 fz6r cooper color live around muncie area and looking for some riding buddies also
Hey, hey! I'm just a skip away down in Yorktown. Give me a shout sometime. I know there aren't many great roads around here, but it's always nice to have a riding buddy.

ajskillz13

Don't have the bike yet, still looking, but hopefully by october I will have one and live west of Cincinnati.
Oooo... jealous of your riding country...

cookie25

Hey, hey! I'm just a skip away down in Yorktown. Give me a shout sometime. I know there aren't many great roads around here, but it's always nice to have a riding buddy.
will do thinking about coming down south on saturday with some friend something u might be interested in?

ajskillz13

will do thinking about coming down south on saturday with some friend something u might be interested in?
Well I was thinking about a ride Saturday, but I had a golf outing come up. Might be available Sunday for a ride.

cookie25

We might have to do it Sunday anyways my buddies not sure if he works Saturday yet or if he will get it off I will let you know as soon as I know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

darksidefz6r

Anyone else from Indiana? Maybe interested in a meet sometime this summer?

darksidefz6r

I am in Rockville but was thinking maybe Indy/Avon area?

SpawnXX

Premium Member

darksidefz6r

Might have better luck in the Nashville, Martinsville area...I go that way all the time.
It actually looks like Indy/Avon is closer to you than Martinsville.

I'm game, keep me posted.
Sounds good, would be nice to check out a few other 6R's. Only seen a couple around this area and was only once each sighting.

bleedinblue

Elite Member

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

darksidefz6r

Yeap, if you dont hang out with me at Dreyer the night before the supercross this summer im gonna be pissed:D

All of the pros were up there signing autographs last year.I rode up to check it out alone.The line had probably 1000 people waiting.It would of been way to boring alone, but wouldn't be as bad with somebody to talk about the bikes with and stuff.

Plan ahead and we might end up with bad ass autographed jerseys hanging on the walls over the years.
lol I'm not really into supercross but would be awesome to get a group together and have like a meet and greet. Maybe grab a bite to eat and just hang out/shoot the $hit, check out bikes, and whatever.

darksidefz6r

Better twisties in the Martisnville area, I don't like running highways, and less traffic and congestion in brown county parks.

Martinsville is 45 min due south of avon, considering I am on the far eastern border of indiana, simple geometry says "as the crow flies" Martinsville is closer....

lets map this out...Sunman to Avon 89.9 miles (all Interstate highway)....

I should also state I am more of the touring type... 11,000 miles in 7 months last summer on this bike while working 55 hrs a week and 60,000 miles in 5 yrs on my old honda shadow 1100.

Sunman to Martinsville 86.5 miles (all back roads - state highways)

I have heard brown count is a nice ride. Just thought Indy would be kind of a central place. Heck we can work out the details closer to riding season. We should get a list of people that would be up for a meet and greet and find out what location works best for the majority.

bleedinblue

Elite Member