In Memory of Crazy Ivan

elishatarvin

i hate when someone else hurts this kinda hurt. im sorry for what u and her family and friends are going through. losing someone is never easy. but it is my belief that no matter what our beliefs, we all end up in an amazing place. she is happy now. at least she passed doing something she loved. to Noelle :iconbeer:

6R Blackout

R.i.p

I am so sorry for your loss, my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family, may God Bless you.

WANDERER

this is really sad to know that someone has passed...but again this is our passion, to ride. We feel happy & free when we are just sitting, twisting that throttle, while enjoy the views, sceneries and at the same time contemplating about our lives or other things. It's who we are and I wouldn't want it in any other way.
P E A C E Sister...

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

DanielW0830

Always a sad day when that happen... RIP. This is the reason why that every morning when I get up I tell my wife how much I love her and appreciate to be with her. You never know what life got for you... or the ones you love. Life is like riding... it's not about the final destination, it's all about the journey. Live happy, live free and be good to each others.
Those are some nice words.