I'm packed for vacation!

Fenixgoon

A buddy of mine is a pro racer who lives about 1000 miles away from me. For vacation, I'm taking 2 weeks off of work to road trip out to him, do a track weekend, and road trip back. It's gonna be epic!

I have Dunlop SQ2's waiting for me at his house :)

Last edited:
Y

yellowfz

Thanks for the offer. We are going to Salem,MO. next year but can't swing it right now.

Y

yellowfz

Ah, man no pics up on MCRA site yet, take some and post on here.

Fenixgoon

Yeah I'll post lots of pics when I'm done. Currently in Evansville,IN. First day I did 375mi and today I did 300mi. Could have done more but I woke up dehydrated :/

bleedinblue

Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator

bleedinblue

Elite Member

Fenixgoon

Got back from vacation today. It was a blast! About 1900 miles round trip on I64 and another 150 track miles at Gateway Motorsports Park. The group running it was awesome, with lots of positive control riders ready and willing to help you learn. Plus a lot of those guys were in the official races too, and were posting some blazing fast times!

As far as the touring goes, WV, VA, and KY were particularly beautiful this timeof the year due to the changing colors of the leaves.

Here are the pictures from my trip:
STL Trip pictures by fenixgoon - Photobucket

And the video of my track days:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2-r2Ji2GWM&]MCRA Track Day 10 13 12 - YouTube[/ame]

BKP

Looks like a great time... how long did it take you to do the entire 1900 miles?