I'm moving

uscgduncan

So, I just got orders to move to Little Rock, AR. Anyone here from that area. I would really like any information on the area, you know, live here, don't buy a house there, schools, etc. Any info will help. Hook me up. BTW I will be working close to the I-430/I-630 intersection area. Thanks.

WenMark

Is that with the USCG? Are you going to do 20? I was stationed in Texas and loved it. :)

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
So, I just got orders to move to Little Rock, AR. Anyone here from that area. I would really like any information on the area, you know, live here, don't buy a house there, schools, etc. Any info will help. Hook me up. BTW I will be working close to the I-430/I-630 intersection area. Thanks.
I know nothing about the area, but it will only be about 5 hours from me and there are some killer roads up in AR. We should get together and ride once you get settled.

dblakeman

I've got a few friends in the Air Force who have been stationed in Little Rock, from what they say houses are cheap!

uscgduncan

99- Yeah that was the main reason I wanted to go up there. And the climbing is really good to. We'll get together.

Mark- Yea I'm gonna do 20. I'm going to the recruiting office up there.

Houses are pretty cheap, I just don't know where the better neighborhoods are and the realtors can't really tell me that, that whole ethics thing I gues:D

I'm looking forward to, just worried I may not be able to sell my house here right now.