If she were yours, what would you do?*

So in a strange twist of events, my new girl is HERE ! :D

She is already lowered (I don't know how much, but I can almost flat foot at 5'2) , but if you had control of what mods she had, what would you do to her?

I am definitely thinking an exhaust, no cut frame sliders, a fender eliminator kit, and turn integrated tail lights, but not sure of brands on any of those so suggestions are welcome :)

THANKS GUYS! :steve:

jEN

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member
Thank you Anthony!! And that tail light is PERFECT!!!!!! :::looking up on Amazon right now::: :D

Those are excellent mods! Definitely reps for you :)

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member
Welcome to the forum.

I personally would do protection first, then the fun stuff. Do frame sliders, Crankcase and engine guards and radiator guard. Then go for the FE/Exhaust etc.. That way should the unfortunate something happen, the effects wont be as bad.
I think that is excellent, excellent advice, thank you! I have to look into those Shogun no cut frame sliders.... the thought of chopping her up freaks me out o_O lol

Welcome to the forum.

I personally would do protection first, then the fun stuff. Do frame sliders, Crankcase and engine guards and radiator guard. Then go for the FE/Exhaust etc.. That way should the unfortunate something happen, the effects wont be as bad.
Greg where would you recommend getting these parts?

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member

ksanbon

I would do everything to yours that I did to mine lol...

Two brothers, shogun, ect...

PS: Welcome to the forum :)
I'm surprised that you didn't recommend trading it in for a Hayabusa....:D

Last edited:
::rubs hands together MISCHIEVOUSLY:: Thank you guys! So much fun to be had >:)