If I was going to buy a naked bike....

JSP

Super Moderator
Very nice.

Right click on image. Image info. Copy Location link.

Click on little mountain icon in your post. Insert link. If the image is way too big (this one is pushin it) then you need to save the image to your computer and then resize it with paint or something else. Then host it on an image hosting site and do the same as above.

vkamnev

looks good. BUT! it has ducati frame but it is much heavier and few other things which put very similar ducati moster ahead.

ksanbon

looks good. BUT! it has ducati frame but it is much heavier and few other things which put very similar ducati moster ahead.

Maybe, but
1. The Monster doesn't inspire me
2. IMO, the Brutale is MUCH better looking
3. I want a triple
4. 13 lb diff? I'll sacrifice weight for the electronics + it's way lighter than my 6r

Brock Kickass

That Brutale 675 is a really cool looking bike. I looked at a Brutale 1090 before I bought my FZ1. Really nice looking, really fast, really cool. In the end, though, I wasn't sold on the reliability compared to a Yamaha. If the 675 was available in the spring when I was shopping I would have looked carefully at one, though. Those triple pipes are great looking.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

dcBear78

Bit of a different style of bike (officially a cruiser) but a guy at work has one of these and it is damn sexy...

Also something a bit different. The guy that owns the Yamaha shop in my town has one of these. A Yamaha MT-01. Has changed the light to the naked FZ1 light, bar ends, Akro pipes and anything that can be made carbon fibre has been. It looks really cool. Redlines at something like 5,000rpm. Massive torque!

vkamnev

Maybe, but
1. The Monster doesn't inspire me
2. IMO, the Brutale is MUCH better looking
3. I want a triple
4. 13 lb diff? I'll sacrifice weight for the electronics + it's way lighter than my 6r
it might be only 13 lb in numbers, but it feels much much heavier. like, seriously, I could balance monster 796 without even rolling it, feels super light. I'd buy it if it wouldn't cost that much.

electronics is good, so is 3- , 4-cyl. just notice that. thanks!

Last edited:

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

FZ6R_Mike

Nobody brought up the Honda CB1000R? I love that bike!

danieljardim

Bit of a different style of bike (officially a cruiser) but a guy at work has one of these and it is damn sexy...

Also something a bit different. The guy that owns the Yamaha shop in my town has one of these. A Yamaha MT-01. Has changed the light to the naked FZ1 light, bar ends, Akro pipes and anything that can be made carbon fibre has been. It looks really cool. Redlines at something like 5,000rpm. Massive torque!
All you guys tempting me with the DIAVEL. Not fair :catfight:

Chevyfazer

The MT-01 is one ugly ass bike but I like ugly because most people don't and it stands out from the crowd, but I still can't get over the fact that it has a MASSIVE 1670CC V-Twin yet only makes 90hp. Yes it has stump pulling tq but i would hope and think that if they were going to use a engine that big in a sports bike that it would make at least 120hp. But with it being lower compression it's begging for a blower!

FZ6R_Mike

2012 Honda CB1000R

146_1111+2012-honda-cb1000r+.jpg