I remember when I used to ride a motorcycle.

madmike

Lord Humongous
Elite Member

anson650

It's bad enough that it rains. Then we had to "man the pumps" even though it is the best riding weather we had all summer. Then when the water level drops enough I can get out, my favorite roads are closed and the towns are off limits.
Some even washed away.
Go buy a rain suit, we need a drought.
Anson

madmike

Lord Humongous
Elite Member
Last edited:

iSpoolin

It's rained here for the past week and a half. I'm starting to have withdraw pains. Seriously.

Merc250r

I have a rain suit, yet never bring it with me. and got stuck in the rain yesterday, FFFFFFFucking sucked. Ended up leaving my gloves and jacket at work

CtrlAltDl

It's rained here for the past week and a half. I'm starting to have withdraw pains. Seriously.
What's up with that?!? We are 80 and sunny here in Seattle.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

rjohnson5481

we hardly have rain but a few weeks ago we had storm after storm for like 5 inches in one day. And the water has no where to go.

JSP

Super Moderator
Sure glad I am missing all that East Coast bull crap! Thats one thing I sure dont miss is all the rain/thunderstorms. I think its only rained a couple times here all summer. Love the weather here! Sorry you guys are gettin creamed! I do like to ride in rain every once in a while, but constant like that sure is a downer. :(

madmike

Lord Humongous
Elite Member

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

See red

All I am reading in this thread is boo hoo.... my hair will get messed up... it's raining.... do these pants make my but look big?... As my wife would say.. SUCK IT UP! ( she isn't very compasionate) lol!!!!

I would have to say though. I rode in the rain, 40 degrees, with a full face helmet on and 6 staples in my head... there is a ride for autism every year. My son has autism. nough said.

However, I am going this coming weekend around lake michigan, I just had my tonsils out last wed. I am 38 so not so easy... I am still not able to eat right, spitting blood all over the dam place, Just had the staples taken out of the top of my head, and it's been cold and raining all week and probably still will be raining when I go.

Suck it up and ride, it builds character. lol!

At least don't whine about it. lmao! Although east coast has a minor reason with some of the drainage. Just remember before you got railed, the WHOLE south mid west go slammed by I think 300 tornados and they still havent began to fix most of th damages from all that.

Fizzer6R

yeah this rain on the east coast has put a bummer in the cooler fall riding... hope it holds off in the next month or so before the cold settles in

rjohnson5481

should move out over the next day or so, the system that's causing all of that will finally be pushed out over the next 72 hours. :thumbup: