JonKerr

Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

roadrat

I get to feel the freedom of the open road, and nobody can get a hold of me while I'm on it. :D

ChUcK

...because it will outrun a zombie any day.

Blue-Sun

Elite Member

littlepinecone

because it feels like freedom! And it corners like no other (beats my old cruisers and uselesspickle's fat FJR any day). plus, its yellow.

10/22 DUDE

Because this bike is hands down the best bang for the buck! My two friends who I ride with all the time have a GSXR 750 & BMW S1000RR. Sounds like a odd match considering im on a FZ6R, but its not! The three of us go everywhere together and of course they can leave me anytime on the straights, but I am amazed how well this bike does everywhere else. I will upgrade next year to a 1,000cc, but for now I will continue to enjoy this great bike and my low payments and INC cost:D

Last edited:

KeysRider3

I didn't have to take out a loan to buy her, she's low maintenance, she's thrifty, she draws attention to herself by being beautiful and baddazz at the same time, she's comfortable enough to ride long distance, she's very forgiving, she's done everything I've asked of her, she's always glad to see me, she's always ready to go, she always gives me a thrill, and best of all, she's mine!

Last edited: