Super *********
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

headers and all?

See red

sorry buddy. Water is funny that way, it can be expanded to ice and even further to steam, but it does NOT compress. On the plus side I was in Florida and all I can say is thank god for ldw on the rental lmao!!!! I drown a car and had 3 out of 6 cylinders hydro locked! Rental company was not so happy with me but oh well, get me a new car.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

CDN6R

I am very very sorry to read this Martin. However just thank your lucky stares that you were able to fix this yourself. If it was me I would be out alot more $$ than you....towing bill,,someone to check it out,,, someone to replace the engine,,ETC. Now I am not trying to make you situation sound any better but I wish I had your skills and knowledge. Laurie.

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

Saw it on diesels all the time in my state....idk how comparative it is to your zuki though

JSP

Super Moderator
We had one go in an 01 Tacoma. Would be ok until a real load was on it. Trying to go up any incline we could not get over 40 mph... If you tried to gun it it would just bog out.

You can take it off and hit it with brake cleaner and that can sometimes clean anything off if its just dirty.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
Humm... I like the idea ($) I'll give that a shot at first. Maybe it's just a bit dirty...
Electrical contact cleaner or non-chlorinated brake cleaner (something that leaves NO residue)

CrazyCawi

Humm... I like the idea ($) I'll give that a shot at first. Maybe it's just a bit dirty...
Thats what she said :Flash::rof::rof::rof::Flash:

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
Ouch! .