I hate microsoft right now

CrazyCawi

I was working on a vid from the group ride I was on all day yesterday....and windows movie maker has crashed on me twice so far and my file became corrupt....

(didnt affect the clips just the project itself)

madmike

Lord Humongous
Elite Member

karl213

that is the problem right there "windows movie maker", should try Adobe Premiere or Cyberlink power director

CrazyCawi

I have a macbook pro but the vid card just crapped out or something...otherwise id be using imovie.

BackBone

What bothers me is how Microsoft is selling upgrades every couple years for all their software, operating systems, etc. It is almost like they know there are bugs in the programs and are letting them be sold to hook you into buying the better version. It is crazy all the money you throw at them to get things to work only to have them "crash" when you need them the most. From what I've experienced, the Apple system is way better, but costly. I'd rather pay more from the beginning then to have to buy upgrades to keep up with current versions of software. Good luck CC with the project recovery!

ajiribarren

Sony Vegas. Buy it, best video editor I've used.
+1 on Sony Vegas, just make sure you have a huge hard drive were it can store the temp file while it compiles your project.

CrazyCawi

I have a terabyte :)

CrazyCawi

they are expensive as HE DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS

CrazyCawi

I got trojanized once....I lost 500gb of hardrive lol....I couldn't fix it so I pulled it out and replaced it

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member
Last edited:

CrazyCawi

Microsucks? :wav:

(sorry, i didn't mean to quote... click the wrong icon)
when you hit the wrong button you can always highlight the quote and delete which would be less work than typing out you didnt mean to quote him :welcome: I remember my first beer! lol :justkidding::justkidding::justkidding:

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member
Y

yellowfz

Use Micro$oft Winders for PCM tuning only , rest of the time Linux for me and for over 13 years now .
Thieves come through Windows , why I use Linux .

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member