I Got Creative Last Night

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

JSP

Super Moderator
Nice! So when we goin fishin??? :D

F

FZ6R_Blue

looks nice but a pic like that with bike parts or the Yamaha logo or something like that would be even better

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

miketriebsch

Nice! So when we goin fishin??? :D
Man that little bug on your quote crawling around I truely thought there was a bug in my iphone lmao

Last edited:

Rookasaki

Who would have the power to change the forum? as far as a face lift etc.. That would be cool if someone here had a graphic design back ground to pimp out the site ;)

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Who would have the power to change the forum? as far as a face lift etc.. That would be cool if someone here had a graphic design back ground to pimp out the site ;)
That would be Dennis (Admin). He is the site owner/creator and the only administrator with the power to greatly alter the look/layout of the site.

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

Rookasaki

I think we could also use a new picture for the banner at the tope of the site. That stock photo is fine, but I think one of those pics of Jon from the t-shirt contest would be better. Combine that with flyboy's idea and BAM! Custom and cool banner.
haha Well, I think Jon would have to ask permission again! But I agree. We could make this site look pretty awesome. Obviously pending the site owner's approval etc... Redo the banner make it more appealing to people. (not that I hate it, but I think it could use an upgrade)

Look what happen when one person brought up the idea for t-shirts BAM! we have t-shirts! :)

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

Rookasaki

I sent a PM to Admin.. asking if it was a possibility to do a forum face lift. We will see. If it's a go I'll start a thread for member Ideas etc.. I think we could really make this forum pop!

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member