Howdy from Utah

Gunn4r

Hi all... Just registered and wanted to say hello before I start pestering anyone. Currently live/ride in Provo Utah... I've been riding for about 5 years now and have loved every minute. Started on a Yamaha TW200 and have had a number of bikes since as I've progressed and have been feeling out my style and what I like the best. I'm currently riding a 2009 Ninja 250R just like:

And I also own a 2004 Honda Shadow Aero 750 which my brother is currently riding and making the payments on. I'd always ridden cruisers before the ninja and wanted to give sport bikes a try. I know the little ninja isn't much of a bike but BOY is it a different style from a cruiser. I love it. So now I'm getting ready to move up and am looking to purchase a FZ6R. I read a lot of reviews and did research, and show room visits for similar style bikes from Suzuki and Kawasaki (GSX750F and Ninja 650R respectively) and have settled on the FZ6R.

So! I'm In the market for a 2009 or later FZ6R. I don't have a lot of scratch and can't really get a loan until my Shadow is payed off so I'm looking for something in the 4k-5k tops range.

Any questions? Just ask! God bless the internet and there being forums for basically every motorcycle type on the planet earth. :D

JSP

Super Moderator
Welcome! You can find FZ's for that price pretty regularly! Good luck!

CDN6R

Welcome,,this is a great place. I almost bought a Ninja 250 Limited ED befor I bought my 6R. Those 250's sure are sweet.

CrazyCawi

My wifey loves the 250's, if ur ever looking to sell let this guy know!

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

Gunn4r

Hey there, I'm from UT as well riding a 2009 fz6r. Currently in Layton. We should ride sometime.

Yeah for sure! Just need to find me a FZ6R! Haven't seen too many in Utah. PuRpl3_Dr4nK has a pretty nice one that I really like but hes down in southern New Mexico, so getting it home would be a bit difficult but I'm considering it. http://www.600cc.org/forum/f33/wtb-09-fz6r-western-us-4250-any-color-21856/

And I have my Ninja 250 up on craigslist right now: 2009 Ninja 250 - Red

It's a little rough looking. Needs a new left side fairing or a repaint... the previous owner laid it down on his drive way and then did a pretty crappy repaint job. The price is fairly low though. I'd be willing to come down to about $1900ish on it for someone on here.

Gunn4r

Sold my Ninja yesterday so I'm looking pretty hard for that special FZ6R. It's looking pretty good that I might buy PuRpl3_Dr4nK's and ride it home. :D :steve: