How To: Tuner X (Ebay) Intergrated Taillight

WHITEFOZZY

Technically yes. Like if you just want it for the brake light and running light, then don't cut your stock turn signal wires. If you want the taillight to blink and stock signals, then just splice the wires in also... But you'd have 4 blinking rear lights.
As far as mounting issues... None... And the just brake/ runnig light is plug and play. Not cutting required.

CheWy

Did your Tail light not come with the steel clips that go right onto the prongs in the connector for the turn signal? That made it a plug and play job for me. I did not have to cut and splice any wires. The small Allen key is a 4mm key. Also, I didn't see where you mentioned about the yellow plug that goes into the brown tail light bulb socket. Just trying to help you perfect the write up. I should have done one last year when I got mine.
Hey man, where did you purchase your integrated lights?

madmike

Lord Humongous
Elite Member

linkgt

Edit: placed my order today. Bought the clear one just to be a bit more visible hopefully. Smoke does look nice however. How long does it take to ship?

Last edited:

linkgt

Finished installing this today. I'm actually surprised at how bright the LEDs actually are (for clear housing). I stood about 30 feet away and they were still pretty visible even with all the sunlight. Cant wait to see these at night... and also for that flash relay to ship home >_<

SAFE-T

We got one from TunerX and it's not plug-and-play at all. No instructions either. Two wires with connectors for ??? that go ??? and one big connector the wires are too short on and that doesn't match up with anything.

gregarmer

We got one from TunerX and it's not plug-and-play at all. No instructions either. Two wires with connectors for ??? that go ??? and one big connector the wires are too short on and that doesn't match up with anything.
Mine didn't come with instructions either, but was fairly easy to install. The big connector plugs into the rear bulb connector and the whole thing screw-clips onto the new taillight.

It looks like this:

The wires are for your indicators - You should be able to find more info about them near the beginning of this thread.

Hope that helps, if not, send pics of what you have and perhaps someone can help a little more.

Bruno

Hey guys, my tunerx led taillight arrived today and i'd aprecciate your help to install it! I don't want use it as turn signal, only the brake light and running light, do i have to cut any wire? What parts do i have to remove to replace the tail light?

Thanks in advance,

Bruno

kevin8198

Elite Member
Last edited: