How to increase visability?

oompa164

Ok i have a 2013 fz6r the single headlight blows for nightime visability. I have the hid kit and still sucks to try and see. Especially in wet conditions it seems as if the light is absorbed by the pavement. I was contemplating buying mirrors with turns in them and then trying to fabricate something to fit aftermarket driving lights where the stock turns go. Have anyone added and fog/driving lights to their fz's yet?

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

sparsley

I looked at adding on the driving lights down by the brake caliper/reflectors and the discussion I had with Marthy were revolved around voltage issues especially with wanting to add a heated jacket.

I have the same question ( Its actually the reason I joined the forum).
I have been considering adding a LED spot/flood light somewhere on the front forks.

Would like to see pics if anyone has this done.

latony007

i dont have issue with the headlight really, of course i dont ride in the rain either. My biggest concern has always been someone not seeing me vs. me not seeing someone so i put a few LED strips on to make me more visible and was easy to install them.

abyss1406

one question, after you swapped the halogen for HID, did you adjust the headlight? if so what watts are you running? 35? 55?

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member