How tall is everyone?

nomen cognomen

Ahh, everyone's so much taller than us ladies, but all of that is irrelevant when we're in motion :)

I'm glad that companies are starting to make shorter sport/standard bikes for the mightier folk. Though I'm comfortable with the balls of my feet touching and I've been told that it's not utterly important to be able to flatfoot, I can't say I wouldn't gain a little bit more confidence flatfooting. It would definitely make me more comfortable backing up.

I wonder why Yamaha decided to make the front forks and rear nonadjustable?

C

CravenMoorhead

Ahh, everyone's so much taller than us ladies, but all of that is irrelevant when we're in motion :)

I'm glad that companies are starting to make shorter sport/standard bikes for the mightier folk. Though I'm comfortable with the balls of my feet touching and I've been told that it's not utterly important to be able to flatfoot, I can't say I wouldn't gain a little bit more confidence flatfooting. It would definitely make me more comfortable backing up.

I wonder why Yamaha decided to make the front forks and rear nonadjustable?
The rear shock is adjustable but only for pre-load.

Cost and how many people really do or need to adjust them were their likely motivations.

If someone really needed an adjustment to race or body habitus reasons they could buy a new rear shock or custom front springs for example...

MNDZA

5'10" and 240......my next performance mod is to lose weight!

H

Have2BeFree

5'3" 130 pounds (its in the boobs and butt:Flip:) Or on mars 46lbs.
5'-3 3/4" (hey, I'm talking every 1/4" I can get) 42.2 lbs on Mars

I can't flat foot either but it makes things interesting.....especially when you're stopped and it's windy.