How tall is everyone?

nomen cognomen

(And how much do you weigh, if you don't mind revealing)

I tower over the bike at a mighty 5'3" and 110 lbs and I have no idea what my inseam is, but I'm sure that's mighty too :p

When I sat on the bike at the dealer, I don't know what height they set the seat at, but I was able to touch the ground with the balls of my feet rather comfortably and this was with regular shoes. One of my main reasons for choosing this bike was that it accommodated my size very well and despite its heavy weight on paper, it felt very light to handle.

Was the low seat height a factor in your decision to purchase the 6R?

S

sirius619

im 5' 7" and a very skinny 160. but your right about the weight one paper vs in real life. my only gripe about the fz6r is the ""rear sets" if you can call them that, they are that really long crazy looking thing that run half the length of the bike.

X

xj750_Pete

I am a slightly below average 5'8'' male with apprx 175~180 pounds of body mass.

nomen cognomen

Damned imperial measurements! :)

I am 1.81m and 90kg.
I am ashamed to admit that I had to google your height.
Darn the U.S. for for adopting its own system of measurements that no one else uses. The only thing the English system is good for is the quarter inch, I recall reading.

J

jazzpaintball

I am 72'' and 250 pounds. Yes, i am big, and yes, my FZ6 can still move me fast enough to scare the **** out of me

O

Ozfazer6

5'10" and 68 kg's...............I mixed imperial and metric to please the masses :D

fz6rwolf

5'9" and about 160. Coming from cruisers I still wanted to flat-foot the bike and this one I can even on the high setting which I like. As for the weight it feels very light and easy to manuever to me, again I'm coming from 700+ lb bikes (I'm having a blast manuevering this bike around).

D

DaveOTZ

5' 10" 220 lbs... The tank cradles my belly nicely... then jiggles it

C

CravenMoorhead

I am 6'4" and 230lbs. About 195cm and 105kg for our friends across the pond.

C

champion221elite

6'-0'' tall, and weigh 180 lbs. Which would make my height 1.82 Meters and weight 81.82 Kilos in the Metric system.

A

agmom98

(And how much do you weigh, if you don't mind revealing)

I tower over the bike at a mighty 5'3" and 110 lbs and I have no idea what my inseam is, but I'm sure that's mighty too :p
I ride on '07 FZ6, not the R, and I'm also a mighty 5'3" (short people unite!) and a lightweight. Absolutely no problems, but then I also ride a BMW which is as tall as the FZ6 but has a wider seat. So I've learned how to adapt.

B

bigdog9191999

i am about 6'4'' and look like about 280 (really 350) yes i am a bigger guy. this is why i like my new tiger

the wife is about 5'3'' and 5'4'' and about 150 and she is loving the fz.

M

mxgolf

6'1' and 165 lbs. Kind of tall and skinny but buffed. I go the the gym 2-4 times a week.