How much did you pay for your FZ6R?

BKP

Paid 6500 + taxes and crap for new 2011 Copper.
I tried finding a 2011 Copper/Raven... none to be had... love that color combination -- don't understand why they didn't continue it for 2012...

Meatheads...

sammy56

$8070 out the door...
2012 Raven, 0 miles.

Picking it up this week...
WOW!!! Someone else from the Atlanta area.....
You are going to love this bike for our town...good at everything. BUT, since you are coming from a CBR you might find it a little docile (comparatively). That assumes your CBR was a 600 and not a 250!
Welcome aboard.

LB

Chevyfazer

WOW!!! Someone else from the Atlanta area.....
You are going to love this bike for our town...good at everything. BUT, since you are coming from a CBR you might find it a little docile (comparatively). That assumes your CBR was a 600 and not a 250!
Welcome aboard.

LB
I'm in Cobb county just outside Atlanta, me and some other guys from the fz6-forum go riding a good bit up around.ood mountain

StarZero81

Elite Member

gocougs88

Just bought my 09 with 10k miles for $5700 came with the following though:

• Heaterz heated grips
• Color matched hand-guards
• Two 12v accessory outlets on each side of the fairing for cell phone/GPS charging
• Custom Madstad Engineering adjustable windscreen with both tall clear (winter) and short smoked (summer) screens
• Givi side cases with quick release racks
• Givi top case with quick release and cushioned passenger back rest
• Vibration adsorption grip covers
• NEW Road Pilot3 Touring high-performance tires.
• 1" Up and 1" back bar risers
• Magnetic attaching sleek tank bag
• Under seat center power distribution center for accessories
• +1 front sprocket (not mounted at this time) for added low rpm long distance touring
• -3 rear 'gold' sprocket currently mounted (original in hand)
• Speedo-Healer installed and stored under the seat for speedo adjustments with sprockets are changed
• Center bar located GPS mount
• Magellan Roadmate GPS
• Nolan N102

And a bunch of other parts

Think I got a pretty decent deal!

buzzbomb

Elite Member

gocougs88

Yeah man, I'll get some pics of it up. The thing is set up so sweet! My helmet fits in the side or top case no problem, those cases are huge! Want to put an HID in it and one of those LED tail lights and maybe some exhaust but we'll see.

DakinechicK

Holy Cow! You lucky son of a gun! The givi's alone... Hard to imagine a 2009 set up that well for touring only had 10k miles on it. It sounds like you seriously lucked out, brother. You know you've got to post pics, right?
Agreed!! Pics for sure! And heated grips? I'm jealous! That is one of the things I would love to have on my bike.

wby0001

$4800 for an '09 with 2200 miles and scratch free. and might i add, it's a great first bike!

xsparta11x

Member of This forum Sold me their 2009 FZ6R for $4,300. Had to drive from Atlanta to Ft. Myers, FL to get it though. $250 in gas later, I just got it this past sunday. I love it. Bike is in Perfect condition, never been dropped. Has 6,000 miles on it and was built in 2010. Came with frame sliders, +1 Sprocket, and a 1" handle bar riser.

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

SpencerA

About $6200 for a 2010 in 2012. It had 702 original miles. Just pushed over 2025 today and I've only had it just over a month now. Plan to put more cash in it though.

Boolag

Au$12,000 in 2010 for a model of the same year, then 13 months later Swann Insurance got me a 2011 model as a replacement when I wrote the old girl off.

arse

just picked up a raven 2011 with 1,200 miles for $5k USD

aweeeeee yeeeeeeeeeeeee

acomeaux33cx

2009 for $3000 with 5080 miles on it.

Z3roFlaw

Just bought a brand new 2011 copper/raven fz6r for 8400 OTD. It had 0 miles on it.

I think it was a fair price. I got them to lower the price by 500 since the original quote was for 8900 OTD.

will415

Sales Tax

I have the fucken sales taxes in California cant just get a good deal no we all have to pay that bastard of uncle sam f that shit.....