How much did you pay for your FZ6R?

ccrider

OK. Ya'll have got me curious.

I'm currently looking at $5795 for a new 2011 orange and black. Plus whatever the dealer needs to tack on. From what I've read, the MSRP is $7950. I think I'll be getting a pretty good deal.

In ya'll's opinion is that a good deal for that bike?
Depends what they tack on, if it's $1k for Destination and prep + tax + reg, then no .... not a good deal. Try to stay with OTD quotes to ensure that all costs are included.

I am looking for a new 2012 Raven or new 2011 Copper in S Cal, let me know if anyone has a lead on a good deal for new or a low mileage (600 mile range) used stock bike.

Ed

Last edited:

b_who

about $15000... Sucks buying bikes/cars in Brazil...
Holyyy crap, why is it so much there?
Thats more then double then what i paid.

Sent from my Droid

Wheelsucker

2009 Yamaha Blue/White FZ6R with 1590 miles, full Two Brothers exhaust system with Juicebox controller and carbon can, fender eliminator, GYTR bar ends, seat cowl, shogun frame sliders, CRG shorty clutch and brake levers - $4800 + tax from a private party. Of course I had to tow a trailer 500 miles round trip to buy it and bring it back home.

Last edited:

pegado

2009 Yamaha Blue/White FZ6R with 1590 miles, full Two Brothers exhaust system with Juicebox controller and carbon can, fender eliminator, GYTR bar ends, seat cowl, shogun frame sliders, CRG shorty clutch and brake levers - $4800 + tax from a private party. Of course I had to tow a trailer 500 miles round trip to buy it and bring it back home.
$4800!? :banghead:

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Fackam

Just picked up a new 2011 yesterday :D - Out the Door cost was $6,360 after $750.00 down payment. Super excited! It's my first bike.

wolfeman

Help

I live in Texas and the dealer gave me a quote of $9,300 out the door. It is for the 2012 0 miles, copperish red and black one. Is this a good price? That also includes the 5 year warrenity. Or should I try to get him to lower the price some more. He told me that he is giving me $300 off

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

BKP

$8070 out the door...
2012 Raven, 0 miles.

Picking it up this week...

EDIT: well... turned out I picked up a new Copper/Black 2011. After all was said and done, came to $7,300 OTD.

Last edited: