How much did you pay for your FZ6R?

Ride&Die

I had to go too a few different places befor i got the best deal. I ended up pay n 7800 otd. But i got gear(helment, gloves, jacket) and also a three year extended war.

ctgottapee

used 2009 blue for $4700; very clean, 6300 miles; midwest US

included mods: frame slider, bar ends, fender elimenator, led tail light with turn signal integrated, flush front led signals

Soapartist

I paid $8500 OTD give of take a few bucks.. Minus $150 Because I got the seat cowl cover as well.. So lets say my grand total on the bike was $8,350...

Sadly I was not able to reduce the price of the bike because another guy was there looking at the same bike and the sales guy told me if I didnt offer sticker price it would turn into a bidding war and could possibly end up paying more than sticker if I really wanted it.. (probably a set up by the dealer but oh well)
2010 FZ6R I paid $5,700... 6,200 OTD, but it was the 9th bike we'd purchased from the same dealer.:D

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

jokerX

I bought my bike with 0 km on it, with a full set of Icon gear (Helmet, Jacket, Gloves, Pants, Boots) for $8100 OTD.

NightRider

sup Fz6r peeps.

hey guys,

a new starter to the FZ6R family i just bought my red n black 2011 limited edition bout a onth ago, have installed so far 2 bro's exhaust sytem and fender elum.
looking forward to picking your brains about anything and everything bout this bike. posted pick on ym home page of my baby, hands up if you absolutly love this machine ;)

:wav:

stormbringer

£5200 in Sept 2010 (new) incl Purchase tax 10% Vat 17.5%(now 20%)
and RFL (road Tax)

FZ6R_Mike

2009 FZ6R Raven. 212 miles. $3750. Bought it off a dealer that buys wrecked bikes and fixes them. The owner had the bike for 2 months and laid it down. Left fairings r scratched up and the tank was dented pretty bad. Found a perfect tank on ebay for $150

Skirat

2011 FZ6R (California)

Just picked it up this weekend, in San Diego brand new with 0 miles. 8,000 OTD.

tonyjr82

2009 Black with 66 miles

Picking it up tomorrow for $5,500. Includes the 4 year extended service plan. This is my first bike.

Elie

i paid $5000 cash but after taxes $5500. i got it 1 year ago and it was a year old at the time with 1100 miles

FZ6R_916

2011 FZ6R with 380 miles on it for a pretty sweet price. Guy bought it brand new in May and I bought it about 3 weeks ago. Guy had hand surgery and couldn't ride it anymore. Everything is perfect on it!!!

One question...do I still get the manufacture warranty? Can I take it to any Yamaha shop or where he bought it from?

Last edited:

geesantoz

2011 FZ6R with 380 miles on it for 5 grand!!!. Guy bought it brand new in May and I bought it about 3 weeks ago. Guy had hand surgery and couldn't ride it anymore. Everything is perfect on it!!!

One question...do I still get the manufacture warranty? Can I take it to any Yamaha shop or where he bought it from?
Darn ... looking into this post on cycletrader for the reddish copper, but you got it first ... :eek:
End up getting 2009 cadnium for 1k++ miles includes 3 year extended warranty ... 5.3k condition still 9.5 out of 10. Includes frame slider, everything else pretty much stock.

For your bike as it still till may 2012, you need to go to the dealer and just do paper work to change it under your name. If you have the extended warranty like mine, you also need to do the same. Have not done it myself as i am just getting the bike. I heard there is some sort of inspection fee from the dealer. Not sure how much though .... :mad:

Last edited:

2009 Raven 980 miles. Dealer warranty till 2012. $4400 + $520 to ship. Haven't registered it, but supposedly $60 for title, $65 for registration and 7% sales tax.

Very happy :), but it's still being shipped.