How much did you pay for your FZ6R?

nashvillenobody

Just bought mine last week (used), 2009 with 546 miles for $4500.

tc269

I got my it was a repo for 4356 before tax and junk with only 1500 mile on it guy must of only had if for a month and than not made any payments on it.

davidrosso

Two in the garage!

My wife just got one, used 2009 with just around 1K miles, $4995, with her trade-in (2009 Suzuki TU250) we ended up financing only $3500,
now we have two identical FZ6R's in the garage, we call them "The Twins"

CDN6R

David,Thats an awesome deal,, Congrats on the wife's new toy. Now you will have double the mods to do!:justkidding:

jrv81

$7390...free helmet, gloves and jacket

hammmy

My wife is currently looking for a 2009 FZ6R and we bought the "invoice" from CycleBuy.com. It listed the 2009 Raven as $6104 in a crate to the dealer and $6187 set-up. However, the invoice was not at all professional in appearance which did not inspire any confidence in its accuracy. Cyclebuy also does not provide a link to the data that cost $15, instead instructing the buyer to look through their browser's history folder. I would not buy from them again.

One of our local dealers offered $6531 out the door, including 9.2% sales tax. None of the other four dealers we contacted were willing to beat it. We see from this thread that several people are getting below invoice prices though, presumably from dealers that have bought the 2009 cheaper from dealer inventory auctions, so we're skeptical that a better deal can't be found in our area. eBay also has new FZ6Rs being auctioned at $488X-$5400.

bankmaggot

My wife is currently looking for a 2009 FZ6R and we bought the "invoice" from CycleBuy.com. It listed the 2009 Raven as $6104 in a crate to the dealer and $6187 set-up. However, the invoice was not at all professional in appearance which did not inspire any confidence in its accuracy. Cyclebuy also does not provide a link to the data that cost $15, instead instructing the buyer to look through their browser's history folder. I would not buy from them again.

One of our local dealers offered $6531 out the door, including 9.2% sales tax. None of the other four dealers we contacted were willing to beat it. We see from this thread that several people are getting below invoice prices though, presumably from dealers that have bought the 2009 cheaper from dealer inventory auctions, so we're skeptical that a better deal can't be found in our area. eBay also has new FZ6Rs being auctioned at $488X-$5400.
I'm confused from your remark. Did you buy a bike or not?

PaulinItaly

2010 Diversion XJ6F(airing) (are all FZ6R full fairing?) unfortunately without ABS... 5280 Euros = ~6800ish OTD (no taxes as I'm stationed in Italy)

longtube55

how much did you pay

$7813 and change after all was said and done. Actually stopped another dude form taking it on a test ride the day of purchase. Off the showroom floor with 0.9 miles and then didn't get to ride until the next day because I got elected to bring the beer to the party that night.

Had to have my dad trailer it home that night because it was getting dark I didn't have my license yet, also I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt.

That was an embarrassing day.:eek:

Last edited:

bigpish13

Just got mine today, $6000 out the door! I tried four different dealers, and had a hard time trying to get to this number. Luckily for me one folded after back and forth negotiations on the phone. Thank you NCY yamaha! those guys rock!

WANDERER

What about Bay Area FZ6R prices?

:confused:I'm willing to pick up or drive 150 miles from home, if it's really a great deal...So, which or where is the best deal....although, I will have to finance the bike for 2-3 yrs., maybe.
I've look as far as Tracy, Ca.& Sacramento, Ca.

WANDERER

Just got mine today, $6000 out the door! I tried four different dealers, and had a hard time trying to get to this number. Luckily for me one folded after back and forth negotiations on the phone. Thank you NCY yamaha! those guys rock!
I'm from the Bay Area, but if I can get one, financed for $6000 OTD, I'm willing to travel & rent a Truck for pick up...

WANDERER

I see the dealer has more of the 09 FZ6R's available. He told me they were closing them out and he only had a few left, I found out later that wasn't the case. Anyway he has raised the price $500 in his ad this week (I paid $4998). If your in Ca. and are looking for a decent price on one Yamaha 2009 FZ6R
Thanks....I'll call them, & ask....

nashvillenobody

I'm from the Bay Area, but if I can get one, financed for $6000 OTD, I'm willing to travel & rent a Truck for pick up...
You could buy one off ebay and have it shipped to you. You can get them for around $5k, $300 shipping, but then you will have to pay your taxes and tags in Calif. There is one listed in Goleta, CA for 4999, but not sure how close you are to that...

WANDERER

You could buy one off ebay and have it shipped to you. You can get them for around $5k, $300 shipping, but then you will have to pay your taxes and tags in Calif. There is one listed in Goleta, CA for 4999, but not sure how close you are to that...
Would you happen to know the name of the dealer? Thanks