How much did you pay for your FZ6R?

Chaos

I wish I coulda got the price some of you did. Mine was $9100 otd. Got a helmet and elim kit tho so I spose that made up for some of the extra cost. Either way, I love this bike!

catchy name

im @ 6900 out the door with a 5 year yes warr. an icon domain 2 helmet and icon hooligan jacket . .

Last edited:

Detrich

Phen> do you have any pix of the 6R next to the R6?

am curious as to how the two compare length, height, and width-wise... i saw an R6 saturday, and it actually looked smaller than the 6R to me. but, that was just my impression without having any frame of reference at the time...

FZ6sherider

5999 which became 6700 after license taxes etc...I had checked out MSRP for a new '09 which was 7100 so I was pretty happy. Plus I had looked at an '05 (I think it was '05) model last summer and the asking price was 5500 on it.

CDN6R

I paid $7499.00 CDN for mine ($1100 rebate from Yamaha + more off from the dealer)and freight/ PDI normally $500.00,dealer charged only $250.00.

2w05thletes

I bought mine at the end of March. '09 w/ 2998 mi on it. OTD w/ a full coverage 4 year warranty for $4950.

Back To Reality

I should probably specify that when I said "lower it," I was referring to the height of the bike, not the price.

I passed on the warranty...listed at about $850 for three years. Time will tell if I screwed up that decision.

Thanks for the feedback.

bankmaggot

I looked at a couple leftover '09 for $5299 but OTD came to 6400 after tax (10%), setup, license fee. I'm still thinking about this one.

TigerGenetics

Finally bought mine Tuesday. $6999 OTD with helmet, extra shield, jacket, gloves, and helmet Blue Tooth set. Yamaha blue

diji000

I think i might have gotten one of the best deals on here. I got a left over '09 Raven in March of 2010 for $5583.17 OTD, at a Yamaha dealer in Dallas, Texas. This is with all taxes and fees... everything.