How do YOU carry your extra helmet on ur fz6r?

itsjohn56

i think theres supposed to be some rubber strap thing under the back seat you can use . i just bungiecord it to the back seat gaurds/rail thing

wastelandracer

I used the OGIO no drag back pack because it had a helmet hood. That bag broke after 6 years of use and went to buy a new one but the new bag doesn't come with a helmet hood. So if you can find an old Ogio no drag backpack with a helmet hood that would be ideal.

Emma

I don't carry my extra helmet with me. It gives me an excuse to be stingy with my ride.

However, if I do have my extra helmet with me; it's usually on my passengers head. If it fits, otherwise they better have their own helmet.

blkbrd

Elite Member

Emma

That's a good idea, blkbrd.

However, I love the way my baby looks like she is. I am on the lookout for a Cowling I like.

Unfortunately, all I can find are the blue or yellow ones. I would like to find one I can afford in black or red. Preferably in red. Just not much choice out there for us with these. No one carries red and the black ones are always sold out when I look.

I would even settle for one in white so I could take it somewhere and have it painted red to match my tank.