How crazy...

How crazy will the winter months make the forum?

• Crazy enough to make me log out

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crazy enough to make me read every post

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • This place is already crazy, there are not varying degrees of crazy

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Crazy enough to make me sit on the bike in the garage (whilst making motorcycle noises)

Votes: 19 45.2%
  • No more crazy than any other motorcycle forum in the winter

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • It will be just right...until spring arrives

Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters

Jay S.

..will the forum get when a lot of the members have winterized their bikes and are spending way too much time on the forum to make up for the lack of riding?

:scared:

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Very! It did last winter!

DragonBlu

"You wanna see crazy,I'll show you crazy!":rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

JSP

Super Moderator

iSpoolin

I already spend way to much time on forums LOL Don't think I can spend much more. I have Forza, Skyrim, and Battlefield 3 to hold me over till Spring LOL oh and most importantly, MODDING THE BIKE! :)

b_who

Whats winterizing???? Lol
Gotta love living in southern california :)

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

linkgt

I thought I was moving to Austin TX this year but It turns out i'm not so i'm going to have to suffer the winter in NY till the foreseeable future. I hate the winter! Last winter here in NY was the worst I could remember!(and of course It's when i bought the bike too back in march) I swear it was cold even till mid may! I hope that this winter goes by quick :(. I'll try to ride the bike till temps drop below 50...

ScottM

It is just getting nice down here. My neighbor (owns a FJR) and I are going on a three day trip through and around central FLA this weekend.

yfz6r

Sounds like a great time, Scott. Do yourself a favor and Don't bring any cameras. Then you can enjoy the experience and not worry about capturing it. I like to live in the moment of whats going on but my other half always destroys the experience by making people stand in front of something or next to people for her to take a picture to show off.