Holy Impact batman!!!!

CrazyCawi

just posted on my other forum

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMTZNggZQsI&hd=1]ZX-10 hits a trailer - YouTube[/ame]

shocker35

Holy jesus!!! I cannot believe the guy actually survived. I guess that's a win for wearing at least a little gear.

The more info under the vid says the guy survived.

Last edited:

SeggyGuy

Yeah I never thought to check that, from the looks and sounds at first glance it screams fatal. Dumb luck he lived, wonder what happend to the Evo?

danieljardim

Holy jesus!!! I cannot believe the guy actually survived. I guess that's a win for wearing at least a little gear.

The more info under the vid says the guy survived.
Holy cow. The guy flying look like those dolls they use on comedy movies when people are falling off or flying.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsGLGI2mVi8]Autopsy (1975) - MAJOR SPOILERS!!! best dummy falling off a building scene EVER - YouTube[/ame]

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

"Out for a group ride. I had never met the guy who was riding the ZX-10 before. As I was slowing down he was still going fast and said he never saw the trailer. The gopro camera is mounted to the front of my Ducati 848 Evo. He survived the crash with only a broken arm and broken leg however he was airlifted to the hospital."

yeah... he survived....

and pretty sure dude is going to get hit with insurance for the damages to the evo and the trailer...
and an airlift bill lol holy shit, talk about having the time of your life to a mountain of debt in a matter of seconds. Hope he was smart and had full coverage insurance, unlike so many people out there

JSP

Super Moderator
and an airlift bill lol holy shit, talk about having the time of your life to a mountain of debt in a matter of seconds. Hope he was smart and had full coverage insurance, unlike so many people out there
Full coverage WITH medical. I have full coverage but no medical on the bike. Most do not have medical (usually doubles your cost). Found that out with just an ambulance bill. Those choppers can be $20k-$40k! :eek:

BKP

...must have been that Troxler's effect...

Detrich

dang... :(

bleedinblue

Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
Now THAT is what you call "Ram Air"!

Since he is ok, its ok. :D

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Trailer had no brake lights or even any mounted, would it still be considered his fault?
I noticed that too, I would think the trailer would be at fault, I saw no turn signals, (not even mounted, or even activated) and it looks like he just stopped in the road.