High-tech helmet w/ GPS, heads-up display, audio, rear view, etc.

Rob

'Q'
Elite Member
Last edited:

jfont

Thats awesome. Still imagine around the same as Shoei prices. Anyone know how well these helmets are engineered(aside from the added perks)?

BigRobb

Looks cool, I bet us peons will have to wait a few years for it to be affordable.

Sent from my C5170 using Tapatalk

Rob

'Q'
Elite Member

latony007

That thing rocks! i thought my bluetooth helmets were awesome thats even better. Since you can get a pretty good bluetooth helmet for around 220 i would think these would be within reach in a few years. The camera factor could be a really good safety device. I want one. i signed up. thanks for the posts.

Last edited:

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member
Y

yellowfz

Man that is awesome, Android, just like Google Glass but in a HUD in the face shield, love it.
Signed up for beta testing, hope one of us gets one.

Last edited by a moderator:

latony007

I will do some dirty work :jerk::jerk: to get this helmet!!! lol :justkidding:sorta.
LOL, agreed as long as its female representatives of the company that need work done!

linkgt

I signed up for their beta. Hope to hear back from them. Either way, I think i will buy this helmet next year. I was thinking about buying that new rf-1200, but if this gets enough good reviews, i might just earn a bit more and buy the skully.

latony007

I signed up for their beta. Hope to hear back from them. Either way, I think i will buy this helmet next year. I was thinking about buying that new rf-1200, but if this gets enough good reviews, i might just earn a bit more and buy the skully.
Im not trying to be a smart *** but other than the name what do you get with a $600 Shoei? it weighs nothing? protects more? this rf-1200 helmet doesn't even have Bluetooth. Im sure they are great helmets but 600? JT and I could get new helmets and rent a couple chicks for that lol.