Hi Everyone!

Scorpielle

Hey Everyone, just wanted to stop in and introduce myself!

I picked up my 2011 Fz6r the first weekend in Dec and now I have to wait till spring to enjoy it :( Ahh life in Toronto.

But I did enjoy a Demo day last July and that's what made up my mind , I finally found a 600 with an upright seating position that was still sporty! :D

I'm looking forward to a spring/summer full of riding my new baby. I was sad to sell my little ninja last fall but I had far outgrown the 250 and it was time to move on up to the big leagues LOL:p

Here's me on the Demo day , pure joy !

Heineken

Elite Member

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member
Last edited:

Scorpielle

Thanks , I have a list of things to do to keep me busy over the winter, First is to get rid of that ugly long arm holding the plate LOL I had taken the dremel to the one on my ninja250 and it turned out great so I'll be checking the board for eliminator tricks.
Then to personalize I'm thinking to change the Red Fz6r logo to blue or something and add some rim tape. Then I'll be ready for the Spring! :) Oh and a seat cowl for the rear since I won't be having anyone passenger with me.

Oh and here is me with it finally home!

Last edited:

ravenmike

Great to see you on here. I have the same bike and I love it and so will you. There are some reall good cheap mods you can do while you are waiting to ride. I live in Alabama so I can pretty much ride year round. Have a great day!

Fizzer6R

welcome and congrats! I dig the riding pants in the 1st pic :thumbup:

is that hubby's in background 2nd pic, BMW?

littlepinecone

hey, welcome! Its great to see another female rider. maybe you'll get lucky and we'll have a nice early spring. good luck with all the mods!

Melting

Nice! Hope you get an early spring. You may want to re-think the seat cowl, i mean, you never know when you might want to put your boy toy on the back!!!
Anyway, welcome from warm and sunny Arizona.

Sent from my iPad

JSP

Super Moderator
Welcome to the family!

FazerWest

Welcome!!!! grats on the bike, mine is the same color (previous owner took the red decal off) which i was happy about so i can wear whatever color gear i want (mainly pink of course!) I hope you get to enjoy your bike soon, its starting to warm up here in vegas, tho, i could ride all year with a heated vest on, it does still get into the 40's tho from nov-feb, today was 65 and i did 2 hours of riding!

stay safe hun!!!!

keep us updated!!!

Scorpielle

Early spring ride!

Well the weather was brilliant in mid-March this year and with the help of my new Revit gear I got out the earliest I ever have, March 12th!
And yes I LOVE my new Bike!!!! :D

KeysRider3

Welcome to the Forum! You get points not just for choosing the FZ, but for introducing yourself, posting photos, having a dog, riding with your hub, and having possibly the best avatar on the site. Ride on Canada, ride on!

Scorpielle

Welcome to the Forum! You get points not just for choosing the FZ, but for introducing yourself, posting photos, having a dog, riding with your hub, and having possibly the best avatar on the site. Ride on Canada, ride on!
LOL Thanks KeysRider3 ;) What can I say Canadian Girls Rock! LOL

bleedinblue

Elite Member