help with 2 brothers exhaust

danieljardim

I'm ready to pull the trigger on a TBR exhaust. I got a couple of questions and if you guys can help me I really appreciate. I used the search machine and read so many threads about TBR that almost all my questions were answered. Almost.

Note: Mods you should create a TBR sticky thread and merge everything.

I like the black series but found 2 types of canister one rounded and one with the tip on an angle

Two Brothers Full Aluminum Exhaust Yamaha FZ6R FZ-6R 09-10-11-12 | eBay

TWO BROTHERS RACING VALE BS EXHAUST FULL SYSTEM M2 AL YAM FZ6R 09-10 | eBay

I liked the one without an angle nicer. Ebay prices are kind of high. Looking around other motorcycle stores out there, NONE of them shows the picture how the canister look like. Does anyone know if it has a different part number? Maybe they are the same canister just with a different picture angle?

Does anybody have a coupon from a website that wants to donate to me?

I have no clue how to make maps and tune anything. I was thinking in just buying the regular juice box with the map pre downloaded, plug and ride. Can't find. is that obsolete? If it is. Is it easy to setup maps on power commander or Juice box pro?

The problem is that they are not showing you the correct picture. The angle is the only can that comes with the FZ6R full system. The Fly-n-Cycle one is just super imposing a slip on can I guess to entice you. It will not come with that. If you go to the TBR website, it shows you the can that you will get with it.

Here, I did it for you:

Two Brothers Racing :: Yamaha FZ-6R Motorcycle Exhausts, Street Bike Parts, Aftermarket MX ATV Motorcycle Accessories, Exhaust Pipe, Race Exhaust Systems, Sport Bike Parts

You can see that it shows the angled tip. Besides, if you check with Nate @ Motorcycle Gear, he will most likley be able to get you a better price, as long as you mention Chris Krisoff or FZ6R-Forum.com.

They are not obsolete, and I think if you aren't into crazy tuning, the regular Juicebox is the way to go. It is simple and allows for slight tuning directly from the unit. Perhaps you aren't looking in the right places...

Thank you, just sent nate a message. I was looking on their website, they do show the black series with the round tip

Viewing Images For Two Brothers Racing M2 VALE Full System Exhaust Yamaha FZ6R 2009-12 :: MotorcycleGear.com

BIOHAZARDCYCLES.com has the lowest Prices ive seen on tbr.

Daniel, I thought you were just talking about buying a new bike? Now you're going to drop a grand on an exhaust?

They wanna give me shit money on a trade in. I decided to change the floors on my house to make my wife happy, in the mean time I'll finish paying the 6r off (only 2k left) put an tbr on it and ride another year or so and when we start seeing some used diavels on the market i'll make the jump.

"i think I said that on the other thread :)"

They wanna give me shit money on a trade in. I decided to change the floors on my house to make my wife happy, in the mean time I'll finish paying the 6r off (only 2k left) put an tbr on it and ride another year or so and when we start seeing some used diavels on the market i'll make the jump.

"i think I said that on the other thread :)"

A TBR exhaust i think will attract a future buyer better than a stock one and everybody is saying that is very fun to ride this little beast with a tbr on it.

I got mine from Nate last year too. He beat anyone elses prices, and also gave a good combo price with the juice box pro.

I didnt have to mention any group buy or any particular person either :) Just told him I was price shopping and knew I should check with him first. Quick response and good deal all around. Plus you cant beat their return policy and customer service.

Currently in the process of talking to Nate as well! Just scoping out best prices for him to beat!

its currently Biohazardcycles.com unless someone knows of a cheaper price for that carbon fibers.

With the TBR do we need a Juicebox? If so I'll have to talk to him about a combo.

Currently in the process of talking to Nate as well! Just scoping out best prices for him to beat!

its currently Biohazardcycles.com unless someone knows of a cheaper price for that carbon fibers.

With the TBR do we need a Juicebox? If so I'll have to talk to him about a combo.

Juicebox or PCV, yes you should.

Juicebox or PCV, yes you should.
Can you give a quick run down on what that does for me, a juice box that is? Im a nub at this entire thing.

Back