Help Me sell My FZ6R

nickdunn16

I bought this bike and want to buy the newer version! It is in great shape. two brothers exhaust from headers back. Rear tire is in great shape, front might need replacing in a 1000 miles. full LEDGlow kit, mirror mod, fender eliminatior and all that jazz. more and more.. Anyways... it comes with all of the stock parts except the exhaust. Only has 11,7xx miles and will slowly go up but not quick. Im asking 4500 but will take offers! the bike is great as you all know but i just want a new new bike and was happy to find the bike I love! I can be contacted via email at [email protected] and have much more info!

Attachments

Bert-Aus

FZ6 stopped production 2009

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

latony007

i was wondering the same thing. There is no newer version of the FZ6R unfortunately. Id like them to bring it up to an FZ750R.

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
Wait.......

What?

:confused:

latony007

No fairings though. Doesn't look like a sport bike. i will give the fz09 and the 07 something though, they are a great price and bang for the buck. probably why there is no fairings they would have to raise up the price another grand.

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member

latony007

Newer version? Dude, get the new grab rails for the tail, and I'll help you dip it any color you want. If you don't know me, I've dipped many times and my bike's been a bunch of colors. Pick a color, let's do it!!

And whether or not you sell it, MD buddy, we gotta go ride. Hit me up!
thats the only difference is the paint and the grab rails. maybe he meant a totally different model or the fz1 or something but he has not returned lol

nickdunn16

Newer version? Dude, get the new grab rails for the tail, and I'll help you dip it any color you want. If you don't know me, I've dipped many times and my bike's been a bunch of colors. Pick a color, let's do it!!

And whether or not you sell it, MD buddy, we gotta go ride. Hit me up!
I meant I wanted a newer year. Or maybe get an FZ6 or an FZ9, but I will definitely PM you about that

nickdunn16

Yeah lol looking for either the FZ9 or maybe An R6, or if I look into it maybe the 2012 FZ6R, Sorry to not replying I get no notfications >:/