help me pick a jacket lol

elishatarvin

ahh. funny enough that was my motto (not quite those words) before i even got a bike. my stepdad engrained that into me when we used to ride dirtbikes

columbus2382

i just bought the shift trifecta jacket it is pretty heavy duty and comfy i like it 300 bucks though. got the black icon chukka boots to for 115

columbus2382

yea it was expensive but i gotta say i really like it.

elishatarvin

i have looked at that jacket and i do really like it. its just hard for me to spend that kinda money on something like that. just the way i am. but if somebody gave me 300 i would get that jacket :steve:

juicyfruitjim

I love my Rev'It gear. Two liners to zip out and zips to the pants when I want to. Manufactured Skin rocks. I also love my Dainese G Star Racing white and black jacket. Rode 200+ miles in it today and it really was comfortable for all temperatures.

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

elishatarvin

u definately get what u pay for but there is a fine line between good gear and rip off. im just poor so i gotta be frugal. i think closeout is the way for me to go

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

dcBear78

Sorry for thread revival. Just thought I would put up my experience...

I bought a M2R Wraith perforated leather jacket when I bought my bike. A year on I still love it. Perfect balance. Is really cool which is good for me cause where I live it is >25°C most of the year.

Certainly not the flashiest of jackets being plain black, but that doesn't worry me.

hmm..... Trying to find a US price... Do you guys get M2R gear there? Maybe it is an Australian company? Looking at their US website they only have helmets.

I paid A$400 for it which is about half the price of almost any other leather jacket I could find (Alpinestars etc).

Gunn4r

I have a Speed and Strength Hell 'n Back Jacket and love it. It has a waterproof liner, and removeable panels to keep you cool in the summer. Armor all over, and it really comfortable. My fiancee has a Joe Rocket Mesh jacket and she loves it. Just 2 opinons about 2 different jackets from here!!
+1 for Speed and Strength.

Speed and Strength - Coast is Clear is a great jacket: Speed and Strength Coast Is Clear SX Jacket - RevZilla