Helmet Review - GMax GM68

JonKerr

Elite Member
Last edited:

joloy133

Sorry about your helmet. On "web bike world", it got rave reviews but you know first hand whats up. Arai, Shoei, Shark, and a few others have been around awhile, and have the full range of helmets. This might be a part of your decision making, along with factory guarantees that your vendor will honor. (My Shark has a 5 year warranty on workmanship issues.) Some of the newer stuff is risky........like GMax.......?????? Good Luck

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Scorpion is also a great helmet company. No complaints from me about my EXO-700. :thumbup:

Thanks for the review. The more info out there about the products we use, the better informed we can be. This keeps the community as a whole safer and better protected.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member
Last edited:

jdesiano1

Sorry you had a crappy experience. I bought a gmax and currently still ride with it depending on what mood I am in. I also have Joe rocket, Scorpion exo 400, and now the Seven zero seven Bad Betty from cycle gear. Yes the scorpion has more padding and feels better but the others IMO have perks as well. Hope you get what you really like!! Good Luck!