• Armed Forces(Grey/Black)

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Krazy Klown

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Lucky Lid

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters

MaraudingGhost

Alright, my time is coming close to where I will be done with my deployment and i'll be able to head home. Im currently looking into riding gear and these are some choices that I thought were pretty cool. They are all DOT and/or SNELL approved(made my ICON). Let me know which you find most intriguing :D

Attachments

danieljardim

Alright, my time is coming close to where I will be done with my deployment and i'll be able to head home. Im currently looking into riding gear and these are some choices that I thought were pretty cool. They are all DOT and/or SNELL approved(made my ICON). Let me know which you find most intriguing :D
Not the middle one. ;)

BKP

That crazy-ass clown *definitely* catches my eye the most...
However, it's the *last* one I'd buy... (there are limits to what I'll do for visibility)...

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

6R Blackout

Thank you for your service!! I would say #1 being your are in the service, but it's your choice and pick it cause it's part of your personality! It's who you are and if your a crazy angry clown well go with #2, and if you like to gamble, well you know the rest! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Casey (aka) Hunter77!

RoadTrip

The first one is kinda bland, the clown one is foolish, but I do like the 'lucky' helmet. I like the crazy multi colored graphic motogp looking helmets, I mean when you get on a sportbike, your inner douche does come out a bit, why not show a little flair, the general public expects it to some degree, and it's supposed to be a fun activity, why not dress the part.

But, the clown crosses the line for me, not a big fan of mowhawk helmets either, looks like you are trying too hard to get attention.

SpawnXX

Premium Member

Spunky99

Chucker

I'd go with #1, but what's most important is it fits you properly. An ill-fitting helmet gets old pretty quick.

You should find which makes/models fit you well and then choose the graphics from what's available in those makes/models.

CrazyCawi

#3 I love that helmet. One is cool but do u want everyone to ask if u were military when they see u? If u don't mind that part then I would go #1 it's a kick ass helmet.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?rr2qpa

Brock Kickass

The second two hurt my ears looking at them. I ride in a plain white helmet. I think everyone should do exactly what I do. It makes me feel like I've made the right decision. Buy a plain white helmet just like mine. In fact, I'll PM you a pic of me in my gear, with links on where I bought everything. j/k
None of them are really my style, but to each his/her own is what I say. If I had to pick it would be one of the brighter ones for max visibility. Lots of idiots out there not looking...

MaraudingGhost

I appreciate all the feedback! Spunky99 as cool as those are they are a bit much for me..I don't want to scream military at everyone whenever im at a stop light haha but thx for the suggestion. I like the Lucky helmet although im not much for gambling. I like art and to me thats very artistic and creative. The Klown is just one of those squid helmets that catch everyones eye..especially kids and they're like "AWESOME!!"(mainly from kids lol) I still have to get fitted and what not to make sure it does fit me properly but either way im getting something with a fairly cool graphic. So I guess I'll either go with the Lucky Lid or the Armed Forces...hmmm

Wooster

Anything but the middle one. What color bike do you have? I'd go with the one that matches the bike best