Hello From Dayton

Prelusive

Ive been lurking in the dark on these forums for a couple months now just taking ideas here and there for my FZ6R. Figured it was time for an introduction and to see if there were any riders around my area, as you can see from the title I am currently in Dayton, Ohio. Im 21 now and just recently got my first bike back in July, I wish I would have gotten into it sooner but better late than never! I was also wondering if anyone knew of any meetups that might be fairly close, I know the winter months are upon us and I wont be riding much anyways but springtime maybe? Let me know!

Thanks

Prelusive

Hey I live in beavercreek I've got a few routes around the area I like . Let's ride once it warms up
What!! No way! I work in Beavercreek! what a small world. I'm definitely down to ride once it warms up though! Ive been able to sneak a few rides in lately but its definitely too cold now

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

Prelusive

One of the forumn moderators lives in Indy, plus we have one member in greensburg, In, I am in Cincy and occassionally we have gotten together to ride over in brown county indiana.... There is a member from the south bend indiana area that comes down.
Nice, Glad to hear there's people around. We'll have to get together and ride in the spring :cool: