Hello from Cheshire - UK

Shaun_1990

Hey everybody, seen a few people on Yamaha owners forum mention this site so thought I would pop over and say hey.

I have a Yamaha xj6n which I have changed a few things, painted the exhaust as it was starting to look worse for wear, added a rear huger, scorpion exhaust, red rim tape, evotech tail tidy & have got a few more things that I want to get next on the hitlist is new bars :)

Anyway like most forums I will throw up some pictures any comments welcome :) I look forward to seeing anyone at a meet (if any exist on here)

As it stands now

tanoz

honestly it looks pretty nice. I liked the fz6r because of its fairings but id be just as happy with the way you have the n setup!

rhnatyk

Nice bike. Welcome to the forum. You'll find almost everything you need to know (and a lot you don't) about the bike here. It's a good community that provides a lot of support to owners.

Shaun_1990

Thanks for the comments, just about to order some new bars going for rental braced bars with a rental pad, hopefully look abit more street fighter

Lilday

Thanks for the comments, just about to order some new bars going for rental braced bars with a rental pad, hopefully look abit more street fighter
Join us on northwestbikers.net :D It is the local site for Liverpool/Manchester/Cheshire.

(I hope it is okay to post mods, I'm not advertising - it is just rare to see a local biker on here).

I have an XJ6N with braced renthals. Here is a pic:

I've only ever seen one XJ6N in real life (except mine)...good to know they are about local! haha

knightmare

Welcome.... Nice bike... Can't go wrong with naked...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member