Hello All

CrazyCawi

Hey everyone
Just bought my first rocket today, and sadly didnt even get to drive it due to the crazy snow storm we are having(Minnesota)! Well some details on it its an 09, yellow in color, 6204 miles on her!

Ive been riding for about a year now, on my 1981 Yamaha Seca 750! So as you can guess, Im pretty jacked about getting the FZ6R! The wife and I bought it, shes going to learn on my older bike this year while I drive the FZ! After this year the FZ will be her bike and I will be stepping into another new yamaha!

Well I hope to make great use of this site and learn as much as possible along with sharing any knowledge I have that may be helpful to others as well!

IMG_9587.jpg

View attachment 20999

View attachment 21000

Last edited:

CrazyCawi

Thanks 24KMACH! Tacoma, thats a really nice area!! Suprisingly-I have traveled through there about 5 years ago!

CDN6R

Let me be the first from Canada to say welcome!:thumbup: My 6R is Yellow too and one thing I like is it is quite visable! You will find lots of info here. :canada:

Reactions: JSP

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

djf18374

Welcome from MN

Welcome to the Forum! I bought my '09 Yellow FZ6R last fall brand new, and only got to ride about 1,200 miles before it started to snow. I sure hope the snow we got this week goes away quick. Looking forward to getting out soon...

Good to see another fellow Minnesotan on here!

CrazyCawi

The maxim! Excellent bike! Thanks you guys for such a warm welcome, I have alot of plans For the bike, and totally digging the High visibility yellow, I think it will be a great advantage to have on my Side as I am new to rockets!

CrazyCawi

Welcome to the Forum! I bought my '09 Yellow FZ6R last fall brand new, and only got to ride about 1,200 miles before it started to snow. I sure hope the snow we got this week goes away quick. Looking forward to getting out soon...

Good to see another fellow Minnesotan on here!
Hey, I know the feeling, the snoW were getting today sucks! Another whole month before I can ride :( it's good to know there's another Minnesota rider! I'm from Clearwater st. Cloud area hbu?

Sorry for any typos I'm on my iphone as forums are blocked at work lol

djf18374

I actually bought my bike in St. Joseph @ Bee Line Yamaha. I live in Savage at the moment. Hey, PM me if you'd like to chat...I'm up in your area quite a bit, maybe we can organize a ride?

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

NoDoze

Congratulations and welcome to the community of FZ6R owners!

DragonBlu

Welcome from the soggy state of Oregon,where we are just waiting for a little nicer weather to ride in.

CrazyCawi

Thanks again everyone for the warm welcomes! If any of you ever come to the minnesota area let me know! Or even Central US area, maybe get a group together for a ride? Idk just a thought lol

Sage

Didn't say it yet, but welcome to the site! There's alot of helpful information and knowledgable members on this forum. Enjoy!

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

lpncna32

this is a great forum, you will like it here..congrats on the bike, just bought mine a this yr and can't wait to get out there on it, this is my 3rd bike.. first was a honda 350 way back when, then a yamaha 920 virago, had that bike acouple of yrs, hardy bike..... then a 04 gs500f acouple of yrs then just got the 6r, rode it home from the dealers when it was snowing and in the 20's..loved every minute of it...will be putting some miles on it this yr. for sure....:welcome: