Headed back to hell on earth

oyamyers

Well, my son just completed his mid tour leave and is now headed back to Afuckistan for another 6 months of hell on earth. "Safe travels bub" and I can't wait till you get back so we can go on rides again. I taught him to ride on the 6R and he had to get something a little more powerful. Took him to Hawaii before deployment and rented Harleys for some helmetless rides. Not smart, I know, but we sure did enjoy the rides.

Spunky99

Helmetless?

WTF?

I rode helmetless in CA in the early 1970's and when I went to Hawaii in 1974 while stationed at Schoffeild Barracks in the US ARMY I had to wear a helmet as Hawaii made you. Talk about hot and humid and uncomfortable.....

Did they change the law there to no helmet required?

6R Blackout

Well, my son just completed his mid tour leave and is now headed back to Afuckistan for another 6 months of hell on earth. "Safe travels bub" and I can't wait till you get back so we can go on rides again. I taught him to ride on the 6R and he had to get something a little more powerful. Took him to Hawaii before deployment and rented Harleys for some helmetless rides. Not smart, I know, but we sure did enjoy the rides.
If at all possible can you extend my thank you to your son for his service to all of us here in the U.S. My dad served in Vietnam and I just try to make it my business to thank Military personnel for there service. So thank you and a big thanks to your son! God Bless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Casey (aka) Hunter77!