Has anyone had their exhaust ceramic coated?

Superzoom

My original exhaust looks like total orange corroded ***, and I have no interest in polishing it.

Has anyone got their headers and/or muffler ceramic coated? Are you happy with the results? How much did you pay? Did you remove the exhaust yourself and bring it in?

I'm lazy and would love to just drop off my bike and have them remove the exhaust and do everything, although that sounds unlikely. So I'm guessing I will have to remove the exhaust and bring it in. I'm hoping they can ceramic coat the whole thing, including the big bread box exhaust.

fz6guy

I got the exhaust headers on my project car ceramic coated years ago at fireball coatings in Erin. I see your in the Toronto area so it's just a bit of a drive up north from you. I did pay a decent dollar to get it done, don't remember how much now. but they do good work. I would remove it and take it to them. It will also keep the temperatures down around the engine which is always something that can't hurt anything.

Superzoom

Thanks for the input. I'm a little concerned about Fireball, as I read a couple negative things about them on some other forums.