Hard Riding... *New vid added*

Rookasaki

Took the 6R out today for some hard riding. Let me know what you guys think. 10 minutes is a bit long but it's worth it :thumbup:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cI2-FxJJOQ]Speed Racer FZ6R - YouTube[/ame]

JimmyC

Nice Vid Rook....It's good to see cops never break the posted Speed limit ...LOL..
Some nice riding ...

CrazyCawi

I was curious if you have a special holder in your seat for your nuts?

redprodigy35

Just saw this on the FB page. Good stuff man! I wish I had some roads like that within reach! Good tunes too!:thumbup:

JonKerr

Elite Member

Rookasaki

Making me jealous. I went to bed last night with every intention of going out on a long ride on every twisty road I could get to today. Woke up sick as a dog! :( So I sit here in the morning and watch AMA Sportbike and Superbike just making me want to ride more. Ended up watching the original Star Wars movies lol Only criticism I have, keep your ass off that DY son. ;)
I know, I'll work on the DY :cool:

cdsdave

Rook, as much as I find your video's entertaining, I also have to say I find them disturbing. You, as an officer of the law who pulls people over for behavior that you are promoting on this forum just doesn't seem like the responsible thing to do, especially with the authority that the public is entrusting to you. I would much rather see you posting video's of you riding this way legally on a race track. I very much appreciate all you do as the forum moderator and would hate to see anything happen to you because of your "hard riding" on the public roads. I say this with all sincerity and concern for your safety and the safety of others on the roads we all share.

Again, thank you for keeping this forum going and please ride safe.

Rookasaki

Rook, as much as I find your video's entertaining, I also have to say I find them disturbing. You, as an officer of the law who pulls people over for behavior that you are promoting on this forum just doesn't seem like the responsible thing to do, especially with the authority that the public is entrusting to you. I would much rather see you posting video's of you riding this way legally on a race track. I very much appreciate all you do as the forum moderator and would hate to see anything happen to you because of your "hard riding" on the public roads. I say this with all sincerity and concern for your safety and the safety of others on the roads we all share.

Again, thank you for keeping this forum going and please ride safe.
Hey Dave, I completely understand your feelings and where your coming from. I've stated in numerous posts before, I'm not above the law, I'm human just like everyone else... I choose to ride like that from time to time. And yes I've been pulled over and gotten tickets etc... And of course I would pull a rider over if I caught them riding like that! I'm by no means promoting this type of behavior... Everyone here is an adult, they know if they speed their breaking the law etc.. They know the risks!!! I agree me posting this and the fact I'm a LEO is controversial etc... But Dave with all due respect "it is what it is" I'm human and I love to ride ;) Trust me, that's the only "Bad" thing I do. I really am a Good Cop, I swear! :)

I do respect your words Dave, thank you. Members like you make this forum what it is. You take care and ride safe!

Hethrir

Police officers are exemplars of law and order; but i think a lot of us forget theyre not superhuman. Do what you love.

CrazyCawi

Police officers are exemplars of law and order; but i think a lot of us forget theyre not superhuman. Do what you love.
I agree brother. :iconbeer:

cdsdave

Hey Dave, I completely understand your feelings and where your coming from. I've stated in numerous posts before, I'm not above the law, I'm human just like everyone else... I choose to ride like that from time to time. And yes I've been pulled over and gotten tickets etc... And of course I would pull a rider over if I caught them riding like that! I'm by no means promoting this type of behavior... Everyone here is an adult, they know if they speed their breaking the law etc.. They know the risks!!! I agree me posting this and the fact I'm a LEO is controversial etc... But Dave with all due respect "it is what it is" I'm human and I love to ride ;) Trust me, that's the only "Bad" thing I do. I really am a Good Cop, I swear! :)

I do respect your words Dave, thank you. Members like you make this forum what it is. You take care and ride safe!
I am certainly not judging you rook and I am sure you are a good cop. I just would hate to see you or anyone else get hurt with that kind of riding on public roads but hey I have done plenty of illegal things in motor vehicles and so far gotten away with it so like they say do what you love. How about some video of rides where you are not breaking the sound barrier.

Rookasaki

I am certainly not judging you rook and I am sure you are a good cop. I just would hate to see you or anyone else get hurt with that kind of riding on public roads but hey I have done plenty of illegal things in motor vehicles and so far gotten away with it so like they say do what you love. How about some video of rides where you are not breaking the sound barrier.
haha fair enough. You bring up a good point Dave. I don't think I have a vid of me doing the speed limit! :confused: I guess I'll have to post one. :)