handlebar buttons

popeye

LOL
The Ausie spec FZ6r comes with hazard lights hence the button on the left control unit.
The power crystal it's actually a functioning parking light controlled by the ignition key.

i'm sure you all knew that but i thought i rub it in anyway :p

buzzbomb

Elite Member

BoneJj

Now guys....don't be attaching grenade or rocket launchers onto your motorcycle.....

My buddy attached cardboard tubes to his RC sailplane stuffed some bottle rockets into them and hooked the fuses to a delayed ignition system via a cigarette. He launched it and flew it back and forth across the hill where the wind made updrafts until he saw smoke when the fuses lit. He strafed the beach with the airplane and launched rockets at the people laying on the sand.
He got a pretty big ticket too......
But if he had video of that it would have been epic and he probably could have gotten some show to pay him for the video, lmao. I would do this with my family though, we do a pretty big event every year for the 4th.

LOL
The Ausie spec FZ6r comes with hazard lights hence the button on the left control unit.
The power crystal it's actually a functioning parking light controlled by the ignition key.

i'm sure you all knew that but i thought i rub it in anyway :p
I thought the euro spec one does as well and I didn't think the crystal worked on bikes in the US.

BoneJj

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

Don't tell anyone but..........this is what it does..........

Well it looks like I wont have my new bike in time to be able to do this to it. I'm trying to con a friend into letting me do it to his.... lol

MustGoFaster

It is The Button to End All Buttons... No one has ever pressed it and lived to tell the tale...

It either does this!

the-last-starfighter_death_blossom_1.jpg

Or this!

nuke_it_from_orbit.jpg

:D

Last edited:

alh081

I ended up making it into my garage door opener button:

Would never have even thought of this without this forum - thanks all!
thats pretty awesome. i was thinking about doing the same but went w/ a keychain garage opener instead. where did you get the button though because it does looks like the perfect fit and i have something else in mind i can use it for.

buzzbomb

Elite Member

BoneJj

Brock Kickass

I get along pretty well with my local stealership, and they're right next door to my shop. PM me a part # and I can get you a price. Too bad the season's over. I love riding in NH, would have delivered it for something to do.

Gixerhp

I get along pretty well with my local stealership, and they're right next door to my shop. PM me a part # and I can get you a price. Too bad the season's over. I love riding in NH, would have delivered it for something to do.
I dont have the number, the states dealer cant look it up.

Basically i want a left handle bar switch assembly, for a euro bike.

mcoulter

Well that was a near miss...

I was wondering the *exact* same thing. What IS that little button. Boy wouldn't I be embarrassed if I actually asked this question here?

:catfight: