HAHAHA...yeah right!

Damn Jay, I don't think your going to be on his Christmas card list this year.

I must have said something to piss him off... :D

Its also been re-posted here:

Yamaha : FZ | eBay

He changed his ad up now. Repainted because he "leaned it up against street signs" haha. Forgot how to use the kickstand? :D

We should flood his ebay account with emails! Jackass :spank:

I'd forward that to ebay... I'm sure they'd get a kick from an ebay member responding to customers that way :confused::confused::confused:

Done, w/link to his ad.

And in the latest link he is the original owner, miles on the bike has miraculously gone back down, price has gone up :rolleyes:

Also, I love our bike, but 140mph???

Maybe if he was going downhill with a tailwind...and had a different bike

Last edited:
Last edited:
Last edited:
lol good times

This guy is still a douche nozzle! It won't get 60 mpg and it doesn't go 140 mph!

We should get a generic e-mail made up that we can all copy and paste and send to him.

"Dear my98cobra2010,

Which is it? A 1998 or 2010 cobra? Damn, I mean you can't even get that right, why would I expect you to get your ad right for the FZ6R!? How is it that the mileage keeps changing? Did you install a flux capacitor? That would be a kickass mod so that you could go back in time and roll the miles back on your odometer. Plus, that green color looks great on Kawasaki motorcycles, but this is a Yamaha! Therefore, it is very much indeed molested! Speaking of molested, that green color would look amazing on the walls at Neverland. I would really like to see this FZ6R in person. I can't believe that it gets 60 miles per gallon and goes 140 mph. Does the Ferrari for towing it come included with the bike? That would be pimp, and I would bring cash if that's the case! However, I'm a little worried about the functionality of the kickstand. Since you had to lean the bike against street signs, I'm going to need proof that the kickstand still works properly. Other than that, I think you have a great bike, except for the fact that you are full of shit! As I am intimately familiar with the FZ6R, as I own one myself, I can tell you that your claims are bogus! If you bought this bike BRAND NEW in 2010, you would still have the existing factory warranty. But since you state there is no warranty, please tell us how the accident occurred and who holds the salvage title. Or, you could tell us who you stole the bike from. If this ad persists, I will have to flag it as fraudulent every time it reappears on eBay. Have a great day, fucktard!

Respectfully,
A Concerned FZ6R Owner"

Tell me what you think! :thumbup:

Last edited:
If he bought it BRAND NEW in 2010 and it only has 772 miles on it, how does it not have an existing warranty? This guy is really irritating me.

Good point! I'll need to add that to my letter. :D

I went ahead and reported it as well.

Back