Greetings from San Diego

roadrat

Hey all, just picked up my new 2011 black FZ6R. Been riding for awhile on my Ninja 250 and decided it was time to take it to a new level. :)

Looking forward to learning and contributing as I get used to the new bike. It would be cool to meet some other riders in my area too. :)

John

porky45

Hey John! I'm in Vista too! Where'd you get your bike at?

roadrat

Hey John! I'm in Vista too! Where'd you get your bike at?
Hi Porky! North County House of Motorcycles.... once I lay a few miles down on the bike let's get together for a ride! :D

Have you owned your bike long? Where do you usually ride?

JonKerr

Elite Member

roadrat

Love the graphics on your bike Toofless!

porky45

I just read your other thread. You live right next to my parents. They're off longhorn and shadowridge dr. I've mostly been riding to carlsbad and back for work. Haven't been on an actual ride in quite some time.

Elfin Forest, and Del Dios is always fun locally.

roadrat

I just read your other thread. You live right next to my parents. They're off longhorn and shadowridge dr. I've mostly been riding to carlsbad and back for work. Haven't been on an actual ride in quite some time.

Elfin Forest, and Del Dios is always fun locally.

Thanks porky, I've ridden Elfin Forest on my Ninja. You have the intersection right near my house! It's a small world, yo. :D My kid wiped out a streetlight on that intersection with his Toyota Tacoma last year.

porky45

Thanks porky, I've ridden Elfin Forest on my Ninja. You have the intersection right near my house! It's a small world, yo. :D My kid wiped out a streetlight on that intersection with his Toyota Tacoma last year.
Ah ha! Damn kids (i'm only 24)! I live further down melrose by the courthouse now, but I grew up in the green gate community (rancho monecito) right on the corner of longhorn and shadowridge. No joke about it, those older folks in that leisure village scare the hell outta me.